Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Taking a blow to the head he quickly shook away the haze and saw the blood falling from the orc. Oh you are going to pay for that hit damn brute.

Iofur will charge in and try to finish the wounded orc off with a double overhand strike trying to punch his axes through the orcs head, overpowering any defence the orc puts up.
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

Name: Xander Kirath (m) High Elf
Statistics: M5 Ws6 Bs4 S6 T5 A5
Weapons: Short Sword, Halberd, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Heart Seeker, Master of Battle Masterful Toughness

Satisfied with the death of the orc, Xander moved on to finish off the gonlin he was facing. Smirking he thought to himsel. Oh this is going to be fun now. Bringing his halberd back again he readied for the strike.

He will go in and strike with a powerful upward thrust, yet again aiming for a heartseeker. Otherwise he will defend and wait for he opportunity to strike again.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Even as Xander focused his attack on the Goblin that remained before him, it became apparent that Khorgrim nearby had died and the other three greenskins were headed his way. An Orc, another Goblin and the dread Black Orc were all closing in, despite the fact the larger ones were both bleeding. The other Orc that was not fighting Iofur was walking over to him, about to break into a charge at the little Dwarf. Xander attacked the Goblin and once more harmed it with practised speed, cutting a huge gash down one side of its face. The little thing missed its retalation strike, leaving Xander to face down the charge of the Black Orc and his chums. As three more greenskins charged towards him, he had to think fast.

Iofur jumped at the Orc before him as quickly as he could, putting all his effort into two overhead strikes that split the greenskins skull asunder. Bone and brain fragments splattered out into the air, to which the crowd cheered and whistled even further, and the greenskin fell away as a limp corpse. Before it had even touched the ground, it became apparent to Iofur that there was yet another of the beasts running towards him. He braced himself and waited to meet the charge, noticing that the high elf was the only other surviving contestant, and was bleeding heavily and facing numerous foes at once. Would there be any survivors this night?

OOC -
Iofur is fighting Orc 2
Xander is fighting Goblin 4, Goblin 1, Orc 4 and Black Orc 1

Players:
2DP - Iofur (Deroth)
1DP - Xander (Sidorio)

Dead - Olaf (Khel)
Dead - Eloch (MessiahOfDeath)
Dead - K'yorl (T'Keela)
Dead - Korhgrim (kalethdarkblood)

Greenskins
2DP - Black Orc 1
3DP - Orc 2
1DP - Orc 3
2DP - Orc 4
2DP - Goblin 1
2DP - Goblin 4

Dead - Orc 1 (K'yorl)
Dead - Orc 6 (Iofur)
Dead - Goblin 5 (Eloch)
Dead - Goblin 6 (Eloch)
Dead - Orc 5 (Iofur)
Dead - Goblin 2 (Korhgrim)
Dead - Goblin 3 (Iofur)

Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this modpost

Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

OOC - Sorry it is so short, I have my last 3 exams in the next 2 days :(

IC
Seeing the new orc charging towards him Iofur went into a rage, I spend my whole time killing you scum while your big buddy runs around avoiding me. I will challenge him if it is the last thing I DO!!!

Charging forward in a berserk rage Iofur will abandon all tactics and put all his rage into punching his axes through the orc in front of him trying to get him out of the way so he can challenge the black orc.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Unfortunately for Xander, he did not think fast enough. The trio of greenskins trampled over him, beating with clubs and knives and kicking his corpse long after it had fallen to the Arena floor. Only once they were sure the elf was dead, did the greenskins turn their attention to Iofur. The warrior had already attacked the Orc before him, ramming his two axes into the fiend and scoring a nasty cut to its chest. He succeeded in knocking it slightly aside, but at that moment it became apparent to him that he was once again the last surviving contestant. With a handful of greenskins still to fight, that did not mean he would live to see the end of this fight. The contestants had failed to work as one greenskin-killing machine, and so had been picked off one by one. There was still hope, but with every step the Orcs took towards Iofur it was fading...

Players:
2DP - Iofur (Deroth)

Dead - Olaf (Khel)
Dead - Eloch (MessiahOfDeath)
Dead - K'yorl (T'Keela)
Dead - Korhgrim (kalethdarkblood)
Dead - Xander (Sidorio)

Greenskins
2DP - Black Orc 1
2DP - Orc 2
2DP - Orc 4
2DP - Goblin 1
2DP - Goblin 4

Dead - Orc 1 (K'yorl)
Dead - Orc 6 (Iofur)
Dead - Goblin 5 (Eloch)
Dead - Goblin 6 (Eloch)
Dead - Orc 5 (Iofur)
Dead - Goblin 2 (Korhgrim)
Dead - Goblin 3 (Iofur)
Dead - Orc 3 (Iofur)

Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this modpost

Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Then the public starts shouting:
A-live, A-live, A-LIVE, A-LIVE!
Some were taking their crossbows, all eyes looking for a signal from the Master of Ceremonies.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - So be it... I've been waiting for this to end actually, running out of time to spend on here.

IC -

With a single command, the crowd having swayed the vote in favor of Alive, the greenskins were drowned in a tide of crossbow bolts. The bolts were aimed to avoid harming Iofur but to hit the Orcs in their vitals. Iofur had the honour of beheading the Black Orc as it was brought to its knees by a trio of bolts. Iofur was to be led back to the holding cells beneath the stadium, perhaps to be brought out to fight once more in the future. He was proving a success, and the fans seemed to appreciate that. He held the Black Orc head up and listened to the Druchii roar in applause, then left the Arena via the opened gate.

;)
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

Congratulation Deroth, your character Iofur survives a second time in the shadow Arena!
he is a lucky dwarf ;)
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

So I make a character not really made to survive but to simply go nuts and kill stuff and he does better, So not the way I planned it :P
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

The Gotrek of the shadow arena, the one combatent who doesn't wan't to live allways makes it through.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation