Group 25

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Marious
Corsair

Group 25

Post by Marious »

Hey guys, I'm the new Mod and I'm looking for 4-6 players for a new group. If you have a character in the Character Creation Sticky then just post here and I'll find them and look over what you have. This does not guarantee you'll get into the group though. It just lets me know who's still around and who wants play. So hope to hear from a lot of people and good luck.
Last edited by Marious on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Group 25 Moderator

Group24: Zephien K'lieth
WS: 4 S: 3 T: 2 D: 4 I: 5
EQ: Long Sword, Short Sword, Dagger and Two Throwing Axes.
SK: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy.
Gold: 80

I'm a killer. I'm a murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences, to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
Korius
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Korius »

I've just submitted my own character to the character creation sticky. It'll be the first RPG i participate on at Druchii.net if i manage to get in :)

Anyway i'd be delighted if you could take a look at my character and thank you for your time!
I see the ghosts of navigators but they are lost
As they sail into the sunset they'll count the cost
As their skeletons accusing emerge from the sea
The sirens of the rocks, they beckon me
Roman v. numeral
Shade

Post by Roman v. numeral »

Posted a character a while ago, and was thinking of replacing it with a totally different one soon. Let me know if you dislike the character or the ridiculously long background, and I'll make up a new one immediately for judgment. PM me if you have any questions on my previous experience RPing. Thanks.
Group 25!

Name: Cenar Stoneburn
Class: Warrior
Stats: WS:4, S:5, T:4, D:3, I:2
Equipment: Long sword, shield, light armour
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Alright guys, thanks for showing interest, I haven't had a chance to go over your profiles yet but this entire weekend I've been hanging outside in the sun by the pool. So hopefully tomorrow I can get a better look at your characetrs and then I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again.
Group 25 Moderator

I'm a killer. I'm a murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences, to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

i posted a character too, Tamhas, at your service
Last edited by Ulric darksoul on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're going to leave anyone alive, enslave it!"

RP: Group 27
Ulric Darksoul
WS:5 S:4 T:3 D:5 I:3
Equipment:
- Short sword, dagger, bastard sword 5 throwing stars and Ritual Dagger.
- Sea Dragon Cloak (dark green with dark blue scales)
- 1 healing balm (H) 4 healing balms
120g+12g

Skills: Controlled frenzy, two-weapons fighting
Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

I'd be interested in joining. I just have to make a character first, which I will do right now, but thought I would post my interest here.

EDIT: Character Created!
Join the Shrine of the Serpent today!
Brotherhood of the Coast!

Zardock (Group 27)
Class: Trainee of Khaine
WS:4 / S:5 / T:3 / D:4 / I:2
Equipment: Short sword and Dagger, 50g in a pouch.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy

The Keeper of the D.net Battle Records.
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

I have a character in the character pool:

Arthan Vranneth end of the page 1
All Hail the Eternity King!
What? we are now order force...
Hurry and bring me a humie ou two to torture and kill! Go capture slaves by dozens! It's for the greater good!
Assassinlord
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Assassinlord »

I´m intrested in joining this group. My character is posted in the sticky on page 2.

Just tell me if the background is too short and I´ll (eventually)get to expanding it.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

GENERATION 6: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment.
Katon
Highborn

Post by Katon »

Im interested in joining too, this will be my first Character.

Ive posted it in the Character Creation Sticky, hope you enjoy.
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Alright, I've read almost over every profile, still got a few go so we'll be under way soon. Tomorrow I'll start sending out PM's letting everyone know if they've made it or not.

Thanks for the patience.
Group 25 Moderator

Manwe
Highborn

RP

Post by Manwe »

Hey there!

Seeing how group 24 is pretty slow on the posting part I'd love to partake in your other group. Love your writing so I'm quite sure you'll be an awesome GM.

If you're interested, here is my character idea and background.

Tszimic Raecnol
Height: 6'2
Weight: 130lbs

WS: 4
S: 4
T: 4
D: 3
I: 3

Description:
Tszimic is ugly for an elf, his generally sickish look, combined with squinty black eyes make him look untrustworthy. The fact that the corners of his mouth are extended by two scars reaching out over his cheeks help nothing to improve his appearance. He isn't exceptionally tall and to the eye looks like not much of a threat. Most of the time he wears his charcoal-coloured armour and helmet to conceal his looks.

Class: Warrior.

Question: Could I get a Halberd instead of a Sword and Shield?

Background: Tszimic was born as the second son of Lord Raecnol of Clar Karond. As such he recieved an excellent education and weapons training. Seeing how he was the second son and thus had no claim to his father's lands he was raised to one day perhaps join the Black Guard.

Lord Raecnol passed away on the battlefields of Chrace during the last invasion of Ulthuan. During his absense Tszimic's brother already showed clearly who was boss and bullied his brother around. When the word reached Clar Karond that Lord Raecnol had passed away, Tszimic was given a 'smile' by his brother and was subsequently nearly kicked to death and left in the gutter to die. Tszimic however miraculously lived and decided to plot for revenge.

For this however he needs resources, which brings him to the life of being a mercenary. In this profession he can gain resources, skill and allies to take on his brother.

So, I'd love to have a halberd, if you do decide to allow me in the group.

Your call.

Cheers,
Manwe
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Roman v. numeral
Shade

Sorry Manwe, but Marious' post on the 25 of July seems to be as far as group 25 has got. Marious seems to have disappeared and the group has stalled. I'm not really sure where things will go from here.
Group 25!

Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Additionaly each player is limited to one active group.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Hey guys, I've gotten quite a few PM's (understandably) and if those people who have PMed don't take notice of this I will send them something.

But anyway, as to an explanation for my ridiculous absence without word it is simply this. Me and a couple friends got into big car wreck on the 12th of this month. No ones dead but people from our car and the other got hurt pretty bad. Enough that I got out of hospital a few days ago and some people are still in. The reason I didn't send any word the moment I got out was I've been bust with the legal side of thing as my family's lawyer is representing all of us in my buddies. Cluster frig doesn't even begin to describe the situation so I won't get into to many details unless you guys really want to hear them lol

As for the group...I will begin working on some things today as I have lull in all the stuff I have to do. I'll be contacting those I had in the group and as well looking for other talent. As note the group will be very small at the beginning for those of you already in.

Again guys so sorry about this, but personally I'm just glad I can do all the things I was able to do before the accident. So hope to hear from some old faces and if you're all pissed I get it.

Sincerely,
Marious
Group 25 Moderator

Roman v. numeral
Shade

Marious, sounds like you have a very good reason for not being around Druchii.net. Real life always trumps everything else, and tragedy in real life is more than enough reason to disregard the online world altogether. I'm glad to hear that everyone is relatively ok, but if you need some extra time to get things straight for yourself, no one here is going to hassle you.

Everyone here is going to understand if you need to focus on other things for a while, and if the group goes on hiatus that will be no problem. Thanks for letting us know what's going on and I hope everything goes smoothly for everyone involved with the accident.
Group 25!

Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Thanks a lot Roman, makes a guy feel good knowing people understand :D

Now as for the status of the group, I got the actual RPG set up in the forum so those who's names are on there can post for the roll call then the Mod posts can start right away.

And also too, the title of this thread has been changed to attract some other people. For those people reading this post, make a post in the thread so I can look up your character or send a PM if you want to be a bit more discrete. Either way, take a chance! We're looking for at least three more people so get working!

P.S. And Manwe, Cantrana is quite right. While I'd love have your skills in my group you can only be in one at a time. So sorry. I'll be removing the profile soon so as not to give new comers the wrong idea that these threads are the place to put profiles. So maybe save it onto your computer if you want to keep it for a future group.
Group 25 Moderator

Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Alright, been waiting on Roman, I'll be sending him a PM soon. For those of you who posted I'll be putting up a Mod post tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient.

Sincerely,
Marious
Group 25 Moderator

The shadow king
Executioner

Post by The shadow king »

Okay, thanks Marious
Role-Playing Group 30
Helkor Makolus, Warrior.
WS 4, S4, T4, D3, I3. Gear: Cloak, Longsword, Light Armour, Shield, 4GC, Bastard Sword
The shadow king
Executioner

Guys this looks to be dead so I'm gonna bow out

-Thanks for letting me play
Role-Playing Group 30
Helkor Makolus, Warrior.
WS 4, S4, T4, D3, I3. Gear: Cloak, Longsword, Light Armour, Shield, 4GC, Bastard Sword
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

It's now been a month since Marious' last post in the game thread. I'd advise everyone to consider whether they would rather apply with another group, or whether they'd like to stay with this group and wait for your host to return --but be warned that the latter may not happen. It is supporting of you to wait for Marious to clear his trying times but, ultimately, you came here for entertainment, and I'm afraid it's unlikely you'll find it here.

That said, if there are sufficient people willing to wait, I'll keep this group open a while longer.
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

Well I think I will wait a little longer. I have a lot of work so looking for another group will be the best idea I can have for the moment.
All Hail the Eternity King!
What? we are now order force...
Hurry and bring me a humie ou two to torture and kill! Go capture slaves by dozens! It's for the greater good!
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Anyone who wants me or another mod to move their characters back to the creation pool just say. Hopefully Marious will return and restart the group though, or a more active member will step up and start a new group you can all rejoin.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

It'd be best if players return their characters to the pool themselves; if not, we take ownership of the post and they cannot edit them anymore.
The shadow king
Executioner

I'm gonna return mine to the pool
Role-Playing Group 30
Helkor Makolus, Warrior.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Tarbo wrote:It'd be best if players return their characters to the pool themselves; if not, we take ownership of the post and they cannot edit them anymore.

Good point ;) We'll do it that way then!