Shadow Arena - Meat Grinder I - now in session!

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

Malorius (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4
Weapons & armour: Hand axeX2, Helmet, Light Armour, Small shield
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Master of Battle, Chaos Curse

Malorius felt the curse working against him... The Great Four had decided to curse him... why? he only worked for them even here, killing some decent foes in their Names. He fell to his knee, trying to regain his breath and some strength to continue to fight.

No, I will not dying like that... If I die it will be during a mighty fight... Great Gods, let me fight in Our Names a last time!

He come back on his feet and advance to join the Dark Elf. It may be their last stand against the Black Orc, But he promise to himsefl that even if he dies with the dark elf, he will not have more than one orc after their death, and the last one will need a lot of surgery to be effective again...

Malorius comes close to Kallus and take a defensive position at his side. When the elf will be ready, He will attempt to hit the Black Orc that block the way to Gh'rahk's. And he hopes that the dark elf will join him.
All Hail the Eternity King!
What? we are now order force...
Hurry and bring me a humie ou two to torture and kill! Go capture slaves by dozens! It's for the greater good!
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

OOC: All in all, T'Keela has been given more than enough time. 2 days tops huh? :(
Anyways, Kallus is now under my control instead of killed outright, to give Malorius at least some fighting chance.

Rebuked by their immediate opponent, the two gladiators looked at each other in despair. Malorius saw the Druchii's eyes turning backwards, and was afraid his only ally in this arena was about to faint, but then all became clear as Kallus' head snapped backwards and released a cry of rage. By the Great Four, the Elf has SNAPPED! So thought the Marauder as the newly-found berserker charged forward, patches of dying skin flapping from his face. Malorius quickly joined in, putting the Orc on the back foot despite its large shield. The Druchii warrior unleashed a flurry of blows, one catching the brute in the shoulder - Malorius took the opportunity to hack off the greenskin's leg. It fell down clumsily amidst the clattering of armor, a sound which was only drowned out by the hateful scream Gh'rahk now let out.

The Boss, fully aware of the fact that he'd have to best two opponents, seized the initiative and stomped straight towards the Dark Elf. Malorius was powerless to stop the maul from launching Kallus across the sand once again, almost sickened by the crunch with which his collarbone had been pulverised. He then turned to Malorius with a wide, joyful grin - almost child-like except for the hatred that clearly burned in his beady eyes.

YoUR GodS wIll nOT sAVe yOU tODay, OOmIe rUNt...

Kallus Heartcarver (1 DP)
Malorius (1 DP)
Jorgin the Odd (*DEAD*)

B.Orc - A (*DEAD*)
Gh'rahk (3 DP)
B.Orc - B (*DEAD*)

DEADLINE: Thursday November 26th
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

Malorius (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4
Weapons & armour: Hand axeX2, Helmet, Light Armour, Small shield
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Master of Battle, Chaos Curse

Maybe My Gods will not save me today... but yours didn't save you too!
We kill two of your fiends, and you're bleeding already. maybe I die, but you will loose more blood to do this.

Watching if the dark elf are ready to strike again the Black Orc, Malorius take a defensive position, ready to strike as soon as the elf will be ready.

Malorius will wait the Dark elf before striking the orc on the side where the dwarf wounded him.

OOC: too little time this week to post, sorry :?
All Hail the Eternity King!
What? we are now order force...
Hurry and bring me a humie ou two to torture and kill! Go capture slaves by dozens! It's for the greater good!