Post by Lord damian valar »

I was born ready!

So yes, still here!
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Death to the infidels!
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Life suddenly threw some stuff my way, so I sorta forgot I had signed up here. I'm still in though. I'll write up a char later, but ight now I have to install a new router.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Don't worry about your character you can post him asap. I've opened the game thread and am sending you your roles now.

Good luck & have fun!
Dresden
Trainee Warrior

Post by Dresden »

I apologize for the late response, just finished up my finals and had to pack up and move home, I'll post right away, should be no distractions now.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Name: Theo Spartz

Appearance: Tall and gaunt, Theo's outwardly appearance is not very welcomming. Cold eyes stare out from behind the round spectacles placed on the hawklike nose. His clothes are tailored and expensive, on this very night being a black suit. The round hat, in another world perhaps known as a "bowler", has been quite the conundrum among those in the city who notices these things. He is rarely seen without gloves.

Background: While Theo may be counted among the "city elite", it is rare that he is ever invited to their soirées. The towns only solicitor, his services are in high demand, but outside the professional life, he is mostly thought of as a bore, his stiff appearance and cold demeanor not being a fan-favourite at parties. Among the working class he is more popular, known to take on the defence of the less wealthy without expecting payment, usually citing "justice" as his reward.
Theo has lived in the town for 10 years, moving there after his education in Altdorf. He is unmarried.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

I like the character Belial, welcome aboard!

Have a good game everyone.
Lord damian valar
Cold One Knight

Post by Lord damian valar »

Yes, good game everyone!

Oh, and don't judge me elsewhere on the board for Piotr's attitude...I'm actually a pretty nice guy!!!
Deroth
Assassin

Re: .

Post by Deroth »

Lord Damian Valar wrote:Oh, and don't judge me elsewhere on the board for Piotr's attitude...I'm actually a pretty nice guy!!!

Good to hear, I didn't want to be forced to come around, spit on your carpet and maybe try to knock some sense into you :P
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Belial
Modest Member

Re: .

Post by Belial »

Lord Damian Valar wrote:Yes, good game everyone!

Oh, and don't judge me elsewhere on the board for Piotr's attitude...I'm actually a pretty nice guy!!!

I would like to say what this man here said, too.

So: This.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

If I was actually like the characters I play in SAUs I would probably have been committed to a mental institution by now.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation