TAU IV closed Sign up and OOC thread

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Lord damian valar
Cold One Knight

Post by Lord damian valar »

Why not? Well, would like to be in a game a bit longer then one day! Seems you lot find it quite funny to kill me off! :lol:

@Smiler, damn buddy, they got ye good!
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Curses! So close... and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling ki- ahem, ratmen, wizards and engineers!
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

@Damian i know lol, just as i got wise as well. well done to belial and other cultist for being so goddam slippery =]

@belial you have no idea the meddling involved >=D
Opus vos liberaverit
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Slippery is my middle name!

I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Lord damian valar
Cold One Knight

Well played Belial!
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

good game people, bad guys did a damn good job =]

i think it would be helpful if you were to tell us all what the abilities did
Opus vos liberaverit
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Hah it would figure, both protectors/mages survived till the end :P

It just proves those with power rule, and thats why dark elves are the best :D
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Well played everyone, it was a close run thing. Fortunate that you had the might and intellect of a grey seer to fall back on, really ;)

Thanks for running the game Drainial. I particularly enjoyed the short ending for each of the survivors. Although, being one of them, I guess I'm slightly biased...

I would be interested to hear what the other powers did. Being a Mage let us pick one person to protect each night, so they could not be harmed by the cultists. I must say however, it seemed I was cursing people more than saving them - both Skwee and Crank were voted off the day after I chose to protect them :p
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

I had a hand in getting skwee killed, i manipulated him to vote for you dragonsbreath... But apparently neither of you were guilty so whoops =)

Also, thanks to draknir not doing what he was told on day 3 i got to manipulate 2 votes for belial, the first cultist to be voted out *smug look*

I also really liked the little bits of story for the survivors... Just a pity i didnt get one =( But a damn good idea drainial, high five
Opus vos liberaverit
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Massive respect to Dragonsbreath, who managed to surprise me with Protector... uh, Magehood until the very last day. And to have outguessed us twice! And managing to stay alive, despite playing an altogether rather unlikeable Skaven powermonger. I'll be sure to vote for you first, next time! ;)

Although I must again say: Deroth, well played. Both Belial and I assumed Dragonsbreath to be voted off and secure our ultimate victory, only for you to turn around and spoil it all. :lol:

And ofcourse, thanks for hosting it all Drainial. :D
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

I have to admit while I saved Draknir I was quite convinced that Dragonsbreath was the guilty party when I was manipulated to vote for Belial. However when Belial was voted off and turned out to be guilty I knew Dragonsbreath was innocent and cast my protection on him and luckily he cast his on me :P

You and Belial had me convinced but you failed to convince whoever manipulated me :D

EDIT: Though funily enough while dragonsbreath protected skwee and crank, I protected hugo and glorin so we never protected one of the guilty parties :P
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Deroth wrote:I have to admit while I saved Draknir I was quite convinced that Dragonsbreath was the guilty party when I was manipulated to vote for Belial.

your welcome ;)

Deroth wrote:I protected hugo and glorin so we never protected one of the guilty parties :P

couldnt have done it at the right time though could ya? =| but well done on that.
Opus vos liberaverit
Lord damian valar
Cold One Knight

I was a Spy. I could ask more info on a chosen player at night, but since I did not live for the first day I could not use my ability.

Have followed the whole game. Very entertaining and well played on all side!

Can't wait for the next!

D...
Dresden
Trainee Warrior

Post by Dresden »

Just stopping back in to congratulate everyone on a good game. Though I must admit, not being entirely clear on the rules I thought the cultists had manipulated me, thinking it was a brilliant move to pit me and Skabslik against each other. Feels a little strange to find out it was one of the good guys making an honest mistake :P

Still, good job everyone, especially the cultists, knowing Dragonsbreath was innocent (or assuming so since I thought the cultists made me vote for him) I kind of suspected Belial, but Raneth had me going to the very end.
Name: Selkoreth Warpbane, warrior
Group 30
Stats: WS5 S5 T4 D2 I2
Equip: Longsword, Shield, Light Armor
Skills:
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Thanks everyone, and particularly our mod, Drainial, for a great game! I'll consider hosting another one in a couple of weeks, let's see if I can get my act together and be productive.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Just you wait, you wretches, you have not seen the last of Yana, the Halfling Fateweaver! With mah last breath, ah curse the rat-man-thing-wizard!

Seriously though, well played. I was so sure we had you, but then you had to go and suddenly be smart about it :P Thank you for a great game.
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

i have one question about the game: raneth, why did rutger suddenly grow a deathwish half way through?
Opus vos liberaverit
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Threw you off guard didn't it? :P
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior