Group 31 - ENDED

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Group 31 - ENDED

Post by Carathyle maveric »

Rules:

1) Your character status will very much depend on your posting. I will injure or even kill off characters that aren’t pulling their weight in terms of posts so try and stay to the deadlines I set and try and write at least three (yes three) paragraphs each time you post.

2) Your characters are not immortal. Nor are they even heroic for that matter. In gaming terms you got 18 points to devide over your Ws, S, T, etc. at the start. You characters will level up and get stronger as the game goes on, but until then you should be reasonable in the way you play. Chances are that if you decide to go up with a Chosen Knight Of Khorne by yourself your going to get turned into confetti.

3) As far as actions go, I will use two systems. For regular actions that do not involve your characters health (eg. Bluffing a guard, etc.) I will determine the success of your actions primarily on the quality of your posts.(I'll give you a tip, the more details you work into the process of for example bluffing a black guard, the chance increases that you'll succeed in the action. However, if you don't put enough details in the compleet text, this will also effect your success rate)
For actions that involve your characters health I will look at your characters stats, equipment, skills and the amoount of effort you have put into your post, then roll a die. For example: A character decides to jump out a window of a two story building to escape a guard, and grab on to a nearby tree limb to stop his fall. He is a warrior with 3 dexterity, light armor, a shield, and a longsword. Because of his average dexterity he would normally succeed on a roll of 4+, but his armor and weapons weigh him down so he will only succeed on a roll of a 5+.

4) Now for fighting. Fighting will follow a similar system to that of actions. I will look at your characters stats, skills, and equipment, compare them to their enemy's, and modify the die accordingly. If two opponents are equal in strength, you succeed on a 4+, but better equipment and armor increases your odds. Also realize that fighting alone is much more dangerous, and that fighting with friends will give you a MUCH higher chance of succeeding. Most importantly, your success in fights will depend on how well you write and describe your actions in the fight. If I feel you’ve done a very good job in describing your attack, I will modify the dice in your favor. Thus, even if you are outclassed and outnumbered, a good post can keep your character alive.

5) Keep a character profile in your profile, with at least your characters name, stats, equipment, and inventory. You may include more (such as age, class, gender, etc.), but at least what I have specified. It not only helps you keep track of your character, but also lets you see what your fellow players are capable of and what they are carrying.

6) That’s the majority of what you need to know for the time being. If we come across something you don't understand feel free to ask using OOC (Out of Context) to show that you are speaking to the group or myself.

The introduction scene:

It was a cold winter night in the titan Peaks, where a small group of soldiers were encamped. They sat on near a fire. This is where you enter, having travelled into Lustria with your own squad of Warriors, being attacked and you have barely survived. Will you request the soldiers for help, or will you walk on?

Don't worry about what happens in this scene. Either write it peacefully, or make it full of action. If it involves your health you should worry. But I'm sure it will be just fine.

Deadline is going to be set for 27th of July 2011. Good luck with writing

EDIT:Noticing that all the players are assembled, the deadline has now expired.

The following people will now be allowed to post:
Smiler666
Fingol23
Minigrift
Dreadlord7476
Myself
Last edited by Carathyle maveric on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Carathyle Maveric:(Group 28 Warrior)
Ws:5 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Skills: Ride, Acrobatics
*Increased Strength, holds the soul of his father
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Valeth had spent most of the journey thus far doing very little other than mumbling to hisself "lustria. Lustria! i could have gone anywhere: an nice cushy raid in the empire? scenic visit to bretonnia? no id have to go and pick bloody lustrai!..." and now the group had been attacked by damn scaly rapscallions, the nerve of it! Being first to notice the small camp of warriors (or just the first to post ;) ...) he pointed it out to the rest of the party and did that amazing thing old people do and without asking for permission or opinion walked over and plonked hisself in front of the fire "ahhh! thats good on my weary bones"
Opus vos liberaverit
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

So I have come through hell and survived... so far. At the very least I shall have to pass back that way to return to Naggaroth. Still I doubt my pursuers will chase me here. With this thought a wry smile passed across Drasnir's features. Turning his thoughts to his immeadiate surroundings he surveyed the uninspiring group around him, a mixture of the dishevelled survivors from the group he had accompanied here and some soldiers whose camp seemed to offer them shelter and warmth.

Taking a seat next to Valeth he addressed the assembled Druchii, "A strange coincidence to find fellow sons of Naggaroth here, it is almost as if this meeting were planned. " He chuckled softly. "So tell me soldiers why are you here? And do you have any notion as to why I and my fellows have been commanded to travel to this devil's land? Or perhaps one of my own companions will illuminate me, not having had the time during our... eventful journey."

Drasnir will sit by the fire and hope that one of the druchii will reveal why he was ordered to travel to Lustria.
Last edited by Fingol23 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nathra had been travelling alone for several days. She had had companions, long ago, but they had abandoned her. Couldn't take my cynicism, no doubt. She dared not camp out here in case of ambush, but she was so exhausted she was seriously contemplating it. Then, through a gap in the trees, she saw a plume of smoke rising in the distance. Safety? Bloody well hope so...

She approached slowly on foot, feeling cold and numb. When she was but a short distance away, Nathra could see that there was a group kin hunched around a fire. How... Convenient. She still had some provisions remaining, a big chunk of meat, wrapped up in some herbs that she had found on the way. She could hear someone, a female, talking to an older fellow, but cared not was being said.

In no mood for a confrontation, she chucked the meat down beside the fire. An open invitation for someone to cook it for the group, if no one volunteered, she would just have to eat it raw. She paid none of them any particular regard as she made her way to sit by the fire.
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC:quick messages to you all, Should we keep the rules of this moment, adjust them so you can choose the happenings between you and an NPC, or should we throw some of the rules away?

OOC: Other message, Would you guys mind if I play along as well?

Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

OOC: I don't mind at all if you play along, thought you would be doing that anyway. You can keep us moving in the right direction. Not sure about the rules, maybe we can keep them as they are for now, and update them in the future if they need updated. Why, what are you thinking of changing?
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC: The roll a dice part of the combat, I was thinking to change it to: Only against PC character, instead of all actions requiring the health of the character.

Equipment:
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

OOC: im happy with mr maveric tagging along with us, so long as he doesnt somehow manage to find all the awesoem stuff :lol:

i dont mind you playing the game any way you want, but id suggest still having a bit of randomness with NPC combat
Opus vos liberaverit
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC:XD thanks, and don't worry. My guy isn't what you call, a standard Dark Elf(see last 3 paragraphes of the backstory), so he's not going to keep all the awesome stuff for himself, and he'll only find a few awesome stuff :D

Equipment:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

OOC: Would it not be better to discuss all this in the discussion thread? And, can we now continue with the RP? Am waiting for someone to post so I can post :P
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Carathyle walked, over the cold grounds, just over the boarder between Lustria and Naggoroth, still having both shield and sword in his hands. Carefully looking around to see if he's being followed by any of our attackers, he saw a light, in the thick blizzard that was the occasional deal here in the southern part, between the large mountains. Carathyle stop moving and listened. Voices? Their my least concern at the moment. He thought. He listened closer, listening to the sound of footsteps in the snow. Nothing was hearable but the talk at the light. Carathyle shedded his sword but kept his shield on his lower arm just in case. He walked to the light, steadily increasing his pace. The closer he got, the brighter the light became.

Once near enough that he saw figures in the light, he slowed down to a walking speed, cause his robe to lower. He kept moving closer to the light. He kept his shield on his lower arm till he recognized the figures to be Dark Elves. He stepped forward en sat down on the ground near the fire. Not interested in the rest of the Druchii, he slammed the point of his shield into the ground behind him and leaned against it. The shield held position. He kept his mouth shut, as he didn't know where the conversation was about.

As the time went past, he picked some words of the conversation and sharpend his ear. He began to sit upright. Only now noticing the large chunk of meat, he figured that he wasn't the only one who survived the attack. "Quick question to you guys, who of you have been ambushed by those darn Lizards?" He looked around the group and noticed there were 3 people not from the army, and the other 4 to be.

"Have you been attacked by Lizards?" one of the guards(warrior) asked Carathyle. "Depends, who's asking?" Carathyle replied while looking the guard straight in the eyes. "Show some respect, civilian! I am the one who is asking the questions here! Now tell me if you have been attacked by Lizards?" The guard reacted violently by standing up. Carathyle followed his movement. "And who might I show me respect to?" Carathyle asked calmly, while keeping his hand ready to intercept. "I am the commander of these soldiers! My name is Captain Coraleth! Now answer my question." He insisted, while he made his hand into a fist. "Yes, I've been attacked by Lizards. You aren't talking to your soldiers here." Carathyle replied. He wanted to be respected as a man, not as who he was.

Equipment:
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC: Everyone, go ahead and post your heads off, flood my mailbox with messages that you have posted. :D I don't give a "damn" about it(as long as it's worth to read it, so nothing within 2 paraghrapes of at least 3 lines each!) and ofcourse one after another, say your say, then wait for the rest to react. Owyeah, in case you might not know, until 27th of July(my time, which is GMT+1 ^_^) the sign up deadline has been reached, so from that point on, we can move around.

Have fun writing :D

Equipment:
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Kailleth was out of breath and tired it felt like he had been running for years, he had lost all track of time and all he wanted was to rest but he knew to stop was to die. As he fled the memories of the ambush swarmed his mind, marching in his formation freshly drafted for a campaign in to lustria, as they were making their way more than half of the army had died before the ambush even happened. Then as we were passing threw a small clearing it happened the air was filled with the sound of hissing darts, it was only by instinct that kailleth got his shield up over his head as the deadly rain fell upon them, then the reel bloodshed began,
Kailleth ran with the sound of fierce roars and blood curtailing screams, he was so wrapped up in his thoughts the sound of elves talking and the glow of the fire took him by surprise. He stopped running and slowly approached the camp. He stood there and whached for a moment then muttered a small thanks to kaine. Kailleth walked slowly in to the camp and sat by the fire and started pulling darts out of his shield and tossing them in the fire.
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Carathyle sat with ease, just looking up, until the sound of footsteps in the snow disturbed his senses. He sat upright and looked over his shoulder. Another one that survived the attack. was his first thought. The new Druchii walked up to the fire and sat down, The darts that were removed from the shield were clear Skink darts."Let me get this straight." Carathyle said, "We are all attacked by Lizardmen, and somehow, we managed to all survive and come here? Damn, you guys must be good fighters because Lizards aren't the easiest of enemie's to face." he continued.

After some moments of Silence Carathyle stood up. "Just making things clear, I will not say anything about your history or something but, why are you guys here? Introduce yourself, cause from my point of view, we got either the choice to go back into bloody Lustria, where if we go alone, we would probably die, or we could go back to naggaroth, and being sent into the cauldron of Blood, from what I have heard someone went into the Cauldron, and even came out alive! Or worse, being chased down by morathi." Carathyle wanted to know what the lizards were protecting, and he had always heared rumors that they had something like a giant frog, sitting on a floating chair, who always sleeps. He also heared rumors about how much treachure their was in Lustria. Carathyle grabbed his shield and pulled it out of the ground. "I'm not planning on staying here, either I go to naggarond, or into the jungles of Lustria, I will face death in both situations, and I will cheat it." He spoke.
Whether I cheat death or not, I can't make a living in Naggarond, for the food will run short really quick. "Anyone care to join me? I'll introduce myself first, my name is Carathyle Maveric." Carathyle spoke while he looked over the group.

OOC: We can move now that all the players are assembled.

Equipment:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

As the Maveric fellow and the Captain were talking Nathra unsheathed her short sword and stabbed it into the meat, which no one seemed to be interested in. But she was ravenous and needed to eat something. She unwrapped the meat from the leaves it was wrapped in and deftly hacked off a good sized portion for herself, she then threw the meat back by the fire.

"Help yourself," she muttered to the assembled Dark Elves, and tore into the raw meat with her teeth. One of the warriors, after giving her a tentative look, then picked up the package and cut himself a reasonable portion and put me the meat back. He cooked his meat on the point of his longsword. As she ate, Nathra watched a newcomer stumble into camp, take a seat and pull darts from his shield.

He's still talking? Abyss, I hope he doesn't talk this much if we travel together. She gulped down the last of her meal, then with a contented sigh, sat back and wrapped her harpy cloak around her. Carathyle Maveric. Nathra looked over to where he was standing.

"My name is Nathra."
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC: Everyone, make another post if you didn't already post after Dreadlord7476. This way, we can move toward either naggaroth or Lustria(I prefer Lustria to start)

Equipment:
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Valeth tutted when the filthy shade presumptuously sat down next to him and even ventured to shake his head as the seccond vagrant arrived and threw down a hunk of meat and then ate it... raw! the barbarian!, then the maveric whippersnapper and the 'captain' of the group they had apparently joined started bickering like children he grumbled the youth of today to hisself, watching the childish display with distain.

muttering a curse he stands up, leaning heavily on his staff and says "i'll be damned if i have to walk all the way back to Naggaroth, my vote goes for the jungle full of hooligan scalies" plus i cant go back there just yet, who knows if the heat has died down yet. he then turned to maveric and poked him with the bottom of his staff "and as for you, you jelly-brained nincompoop, learn some history or at least just common politics. all devotees of the temple have survived the cauldron, do you think we're all born with these brazen peepers?!" (OOC:fear the old person talk :twisted:)
Opus vos liberaverit
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Kailleth looked up from his work after inspecting his shield and making sure it was in working order and saw the shade tearing in to a chunk of meat that looked raw to him, he smirked at the site and thought now there’s a wild one. Then turned his head too listened as the caption made his speech. He’s a talkative one that might get us killed out here, but at least he makes a point.

Kailleth stood up and brushed himself off and slung his shield over his back. And looked around, the old kainite had gotten up too and said his peace and joined the caption, I must be mad to go with this lot. He turned to the elf how called himself Carathyle Maveric, and said. Well I’m in no mood to walk home rite now, and you said something about a floating frog?... I’d like to know what frog legs taste like served on a golden platter. kailleth grind hungrily. My names kailleth, What’s the plan then?

kailleth sands with his shield over his shoulder looking at carathyle waiting to hear his plan of attack
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Did the Lizardmen steal these ones senses? Wondered Drasnir as yet another of his companions declared for venturing back into the jungle hellhole they had just escaped. Still if they managed to get out alive they cannot be completely without merit, either that or they are just lucky. Spearing a chunk of the meat so generously provided by Nathra on his short sword he held it over the fire to cook while addressing Captain Coraleth, "Captain, may I inquire as to what you're plans are? It seems to me that it is a long road back to Naggaroth, and a lonely one too without sufficent company. Or if my gallant companions insist on seeking their fortune in the jungle there is likely to be more than enough treasure for you and your warriors to claim a sizeable share and the chances of actually reaching any such loot would be greatly increased were we to work together."

Turning to the talkative one, this Maveric, he continued a slight tone of derision entering his voice, "My name is Drasnir and I am willing to wager that Morathi cares not one iota whether I live or die, like or not she is almost certainly unaware of my existance. As for why I am here I was promised gold, why else would one venture into such a place?"

Drasnir will remain seated and await the captain's reply.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Carathyle turns around toward the replie's that he got. "Nice to meet you all. The plan is just walk into the jungle and be aware of the surroundings. As long as we don't get attacked by suprise, we'll be fine. Just keep mov..." Carathyle said while looking over the group until Coraleth interrupted him.
"Your plan is doomed to fail. Those scallions will overpower you with ease. What you need to do is make sure you attack them first. That way, you take them by suprise. We will go with you, just to see how your plan will fail." Coraleth said.
Carathyle stood there, being irritated by the soldier. Is he really that stupid? Is he really that suicidal that he would charge an stronger foe that is clearly in the advantage due to terrain knowlegde and numbers? he thought. "okay then, it's a group of 10 people. 5 with experience fighting the scallions, 5 without. If we keep in thight forma..." Carathyle was interrupted again by the captain.
"Look at him, having a fancy talk with military terms, while he isn't even a soldier. And yes, you guys don't have experience fighting those scallions." Coraleth interrupted.
Carathyle started to get really annoyed by the captain. "If you know it so well, why don't you lead an army toward Ulthuan? Surviving the compleet battle while your ships are being torn to pieces by a star dragon, with only you, a handfull of warriors and corsairs as survivers. After that, you needed to cheat death, and take out the entire army on the shore, with just the remainder!" Carathyle said with a slight tone of angre in his voice.

"Anyone that wants to join captain knows-it-all in his venture for treasure, be my guest. I'm not going to travel with him," Carathyle said on a normal tone toward the group. If you want to die, go ahead. went through his mind as he turned toward the jungles of Lustria. Death will be in it for us all if they choose that fool. Knowing that he might have sealed his faith by this action, yet he didn't mind that. He walked for a metre, then turning around and looking at the group. "Either we part our ways, or if we don't, it was a pleasure to speak with you." He said, after which he turned back and started walking.

Carathyle walks toward Lustria on a slow pace.

OOC: so, last decision before the sum up. Make your choice based upon the thoughts of your character, see it as through their eyes, and then decide. Good luck writing, Deadline for this one is 28th of July. You got 48 hours from this post to write your part down.
Last edited by Carathyle maveric on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equipment:
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

OOC: Carathyle do you mind putting speech by your character and by the guard captain in different paragaraphs? It would make it easier to follow.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

kailleth watched the exchange with bitter amusement, even in a deadly jungle there bickering like goblins. But this Coraleth is a fool, he’ll need every sword he can get and he throws them away. Kailleth listened to Carathyle and enjoyed the venom dripping from his last statement he throw at the fool, but then the wait behind his statement hit him, ulthuan? Army? Star dragon?. So maybe there’s a real story to that elf, but if what he says is true then he’s my best bet to get out of here with some gold and my life

kailleth looked at Carathyle as he slowly walked toward the jungle then shock his head and slid his shield back over his arm and loosened his sword in its sheath, then turned to captain and said my the dragons below watch over you… because kaine is waiting to see you. Kailleth chuckled to himself then turned to follow Carathyle. Hold dread lord it’s a lonely walk at night by one’s self.

Kailleth has chosen to go with Carathyle he is walking towards him but casting a coshes glans over his shoulder in case the worriers try and attack and he has ready his sword and shield
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

OOC: Is it my turn to post? Can we just post whenever, or do we need to wait until everyone else has posted first? Also, it seems that Nathra is the only female in the group, so I hope you guys are going to behave... hehe

Nathra sighed. She hoped that they had learned her name as it was highly unlikely she would say it again. With a vague curiosity she watched the males bickering back and forth. The captain had heckled Maveric for the second time. I'm not staying here with that idiot.

Maveric was already beginning to irritate her - he talked too much, but at least some of it made sense. He's... Leaving. Great. If what he says is true I would do well to go with him. But... So exhausted.

One of the warriors seated around the fire stood to follow Carathyle, and callling him 'Dreadlord', began walking after him. Dreadlord? Pfft! Nathra laughed softly and reached over for her pack of meat, if she was leaving she was damned well going to be well fed first. She made no move to follow, but sat and began eating the raw meat, watching the rest of the gathered elves to see who else was going to leave with Maveric.
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC: Basicly, in this case, I took initiative, and I allowed you to make a decision as you see fit. The same goes for the rest of us, take initiative, and you'll decide about the happening in the next part. I'll be keeping the rp on the plotline, but their is an difference between, full mod control, and player control. I'll keep a player control. Which means that you guys will either decide what happens inside the story, yet the plot is placed at finding the treasure that Carathyle, Kailleth and(I assume) Nathra are going to look for.(at the moment) If Valeth and Drasnir want to follow the (moronic) captain, then so be it(they'll probably end up back with the rest XD but I'll keep my hands off of that "part of the story" if it happens) That's what RP is all about, giving the choice to the players, and just see what happens. Everytime, someone else can take initiative, try not to take it too often, so other can have it as well. Btw, the initiative after a sum up, is always a player(duh! I only post when someone else has posted.), so don't be afraid if you want to take initiative, then try it on a sum up. btw, if their is a sum up, and you post before the sum, I'll delete the post XD so, it's going to be extra work if you do.

Mini, I hope this explained a bit. Further more, please wait till everyone of the group has posted, then post again.(everyone of the group = after the person who took initiative. The person who took it, will be allowed to either post as second, third, fourth or fifth. And after the fifth guy, you can post again.)

Clear enough?

Equipment:
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

OOC: from what i got of the 'player control' scheme you've decided upon, my post would basically sum up as 'Valeth does a speech outlining how crap the warriors and thier captain are and they all kill themselves'... the same when we meet our first enemys and the second and the third - dont give me any power, i will abuse it ;). id prefer some kind of mod post after each set of actions, eg after everyone has made thier decisions about whether to follow mr maveric or the captain you could put up a post saying something along the lines of 'the group moves off into the forest, some made up details based on how our characters have acted so far, then whatever obstacle (as much as a retarded lordling is and obstacle :lol:) is next for our brave and valiant heroes :D' otherwise eventually i'll be the one to take the initiative and my post will be 'the group finds a huge pile of items of material value... valeth takes it all'.

but i digress, IC: Valeth stared dumbstruck as the maveric blabbermouth blithely ignored his words and merely responded with 'nice to meet you', then he wandered off into the jungle, good riddance Valeth thought, until other newcomers began getting up and following the idiot, one even calling him dreadlord dreadlord? ha! I've seen better leadership material among the executioner slaves. then he looked around at the captain and his men and realised that "it appears to be a choice between an arrogant fool and an uneducated blabbermouth, one will probably get us killed later... and the other will get us killed certainly soon. I'm going to throw my lot in with probably and hope that khaine smiles on us this day."

with that Valeth trotted off into the forest after the warrior and the loudmouth, showing surprising haste for an old man who had just required a staff to stand, adding under his breath "and many days to come I'll wager..."

OOC: also, sorry for taking so long to post i came down with a case of lazy, wont happen again (other angry GMs have decided to make sure of that :) )
Opus vos liberaverit