Group 34 > never gone, just AFK

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

The nobleman gave Khitai the scimitars so he could feel them, and he was surprised that he did, but he gave Khitai a threatening comment handling them over.

Khitai took a god grip on the scimitars. They felt light and balanced, nothing like he had held before. He spun them around forwards. Starting from the outside bringing them infront of him in a cross and then spun them back outside. Hurled them twice in his hand with ease, before he lunging both the scimitars towards the noblemans face, stopping just an inch away from his face.
"Hmmm.....cut down, I doubt it."

He hurled the scimitars backwards in his hands and then layed them down on the small counter in front of him.
"The scimitars are nice, but i have felt better. I have theese four swords in trade for your two. They are nice, but i don't like the look of those. It should be a god deal for you. He layed down the two fine swords he found in the tower, and the other regular short swords down on the counter.

"So, what do you say?"

Bargening, hoping that the sword dance gave the impression that he knew something about weapons

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

Citizen? Amusing. Fairly insulting, but still amusing. Something strange was showing on her face though. Not sure what it was. Ignat was thinking this as the warrior walked past him. Ignat decided to fall in line with her step and spoke up:

I am many things, pretty one, but I am not a mere citizen. I will grace you with my presence on your business, as I believe it will answer some questions I have.

So Ignat walked with the warrior. He was smiling a bit when she let someone bump into her. To think he walks away with his life. This pretty one is amusing. I could probably help her a little, to meet my ends.

When Ignat finished his musings, they walked to an armour stall. The warrior made her demands.

Ignat will tag along with Kayla. He will wait for the response of the vendor before he decides to act.

OOC: @MG: How could I not take you up on your offer :)
No worries, I'm sure Kayla's blade will be pointing at Ignat's throat on more than one occasion.
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Calis moved away from the deranged merchant, leaving him to seethe to hisself, and moved across the throng of shoppers to view the second merchant's wares. The particular suit of armour Calis was directed to consisted of a leather jerkin, which was thick and sturdy around the torso, forearms and across the shoulders, while being much thinner around the elbow joints and almost none existent under the armpit; and a pair of thick leather chaps, that would cover Calis's thighs and lower legs and had a fold at the knee that would allow great freedom of movement, though it left the groin exposed and protected only by the clothes worn under the armour. All in all the armour was light enough and flexible enough that it would cause almost no detrimental effect to his agility, it would also dampen any blows that hit the thickened areas of armour, however as a trade-off Calis armpits and crotch would be completely undefended. When Calis asked about extras with the armour the merchant smirked and responded with, "hows about I give you a lifetime guarantee that you won't die while wearing my armour. So do we have a deal?"
-----
Kensou fell in step with Kayla as she marched through the crowds towards the armoured she had been directed to, the majority of other shoppers giving her a surprisingly wide berth with the exception of one elf who survived the ordeal only because Kayla was too busy to thrash the life out of him. When Kayla and Kensou reached the armourer he greeted them both, then listened as Kayla gave her requirements, once Kayla was finished the armourer asked to examine the metalwork of her armour and in response she passed him a gauntlet. The armourer proceeded to take the gauntlet of test it in various ways, probing the metal with various files and hammers and, much to Kayla's ire, even placing it over a small forge for a moment. With his tests finished the armourer passed the still-warm gauntlet back to Kayla and made her an offer, "you know a skilled metalsmith, guard, I'll happily take your armour as trade. Come into my shop and I'll show you my works and we can discuss prices." The armourer directed Kayla and Kensou to a door behind his stall.
-----
The nobleman remained impassive as Khitai tested the scimitars, not even flinching when the khainite lunged for his face, he did however raise an eyebrow when Khitai offered his four swords in exchange. The nobleman quickly looked over the swords, then pointed to the two fine swords, "these are obviously above your means and you don't look like a corsair, so I can only assume you stole them from somewhere. However you did not steal them from my house, so I'm happy to take them from you," then he indicated Khitai's blades, "these on the other hand are crude, useless tools fit only to be melted down as scrap." The noble considered for a moment then said, "I'll trade you the araby swords you want in return for your four swords and 100 Druchast."

Calis has studied the armour on sale and been given an offer, Kayla and Kensou have been invited into an armourer's shop, Khitai has had an offer for the scimitars. Any questions? Carry on.
Opus vos liberaverit
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

"Steal them, of course those are stolen".

Khitai reached down his small pouch to pick some druchast. He took about half f what he had, and layed them down on the small counter.
"Here is 50 druchast, take it or leave it!"

He slowly reached for his swords to pick them up, hoping the nobleman would stop him and make the deal.

trying to close the deal, make it or break it

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Kayla finished her specifications, but before the armourer showed her his other stock he asked to see an example of her armour. She passed him a gauntlet, then while the armourer examined she turned to the scarred stranger who had decided to grace her with his presence on her shopping trip. Pretty one, am I? And his scars are rather splendid, perhaps we should compare?

"No mere citizen, indeed! What sort of questions might those be?" She grinned at the well dressed stranger. "Perhaps you will see fit to provide me with the answers once my business is concluded?" At this moment, she noticed from her peripheral vision the armourer placing the gauntlet over a forge, a flash of irritation crossed her pretty face. But the elf passed it back before she could comment. Apparently the smith at The Black Pillar was a skilled metalsmith, which wasn't at all surprising.

The blue-eyed warrior beckoned the well dressed stranger to follow her into the armourers shop. So far she had enjoyed his company, he was well dressed, had cute scars and had an amusing, if slightly arrogant way of talking. She wasn't sure what or who he was, but after putting up with Calis the last few days, she could certainly handle him.

The shop was large and spacious, and as soon as she entered she knew she had come to the right place. There were pieces of armour she could not even begin to describe or guess the name of. She spent several moments inspecting various pieces until she spotted something most curious. It looked like a shoulder mounted siege-shield, with an attached arm guard and gauntlet.

"Citizen," she said to the armourer. "What is this?"

"The shoulder-plate is called a Galerus, designed to protect the neck, head and shoulders but not the hinder the wearers movements. It's quite heavy, as you can tell. The steel arm wrap is a Manica, usually made from leather and cloth, in this case they only serve as padding for the steel exterior."

"May I try it on?" After a brief furrow of the brows, the merchant nodded. Kayla took off her gauntlets and pauldrons then placed them on the counter. She then carefully picked up the Galerus with attached Manica. "I thought you said this was heavy?" The merchant shrugged, looking bemused. She quickly got it on and did up the straps. She waved her arm around non-committally to get a feel for it, then threw out several vicious punches at the inoffensive air. "I love it!" The warrior exclaimed happily, her voice sounding almost girlish. Kayla took it off and placed it on the counter.

She found several other pieces of armour she liked the look of and tried each of them on it turn. Greaves and a leather girdle and kilt, the merchant explained that the leather 'pleats' were bound with mercurial steel and impossible to bend or break. Kayla, not quite believing the merchants bold claims, managed to bend one of them, but only after considerable effort on her part. There was also a steel collar, made up of several interlocking steel rings to go around her neck, she picked this up as well. After she found a coiled breastplate to complete the set Kayla asked the merchant if he had somewhere she could change.

Before going to get changed Kayla took her greaves off and placed them on the counter as well. It was relatively quiet in the shop and Kayla found she was enjoying herself immensely. She never suspected shopping could be so much fun! It took her a matter of minutes to get changed into her new outfit, and when she emerged from behind the skirting board, the merchants eyes went wide and his face paled slightly. The blue-eyed warrior stepped up to the counter, offering her new found shopping companion a happy grimace as she did so.

"Citizen... good merchant, I'll take what I am wearing plus the Galerus and Manica. I offer my old set as trade, plus this chain shirt if you want it. And... one hundred and eighty druchast to make the difference. Can we make a deal?" She paused briefly as she remembered something. "Ah, but damn, I wanted a helmet as well."

Has made the merchant an offer for his goods. But has forgotten she needed a helmet as well.

OOC: Kensou, I take the 'something strange showing on her face' to be the grimace she offered the jeweller? Kayla hasn't quite mastered the art of smiling, a grimace is her version of a smile and usually means she is happy ;)

Kayla has also gathered a sizeable collection of scars and Ignat will be able to see a lot of them now that they are not covered up (she doesn't have any on her face, though). She'll get on fine with Ignat just as long as he doesn't openly insult her and give her page long rants :roll:
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

The merchant said "I give you a lifetime guarantee that you won't die while wearing my armour. So do we have a deal?"
Calis'Shad laughed at the idea. It was always a pleasure to deal with people with a strong sense of humour.
That was a good one! I shall remember it.
Hey, you seem to be keen on the light side. I'm sure you'd love to make a little fun of that colleague of yours that called me a barbarian. Did he tell Marius was your name?

After a small hesitation, he added:
Actually, I'm ready to give a sympathetic merchant like you something more than what I was prepared to pay.
How would you say about 130 druchast for the armour, plus some help to piss him off?

Trying to drag the merchant's attention to other pleasures than money.

Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

They walk into the shop. Many pieces of polished armour are on display. To Ignat, it is always a little uncomfortable to be in a store where he has no intention of buying anything. Yet, he reminded himself it is all for the greater good. If all goes according to plan, I will be enjoying wealth uninmaginable. The warrior seemed to be enjoying herself, so that was at least something. Ignat nearly face-faulted when she screamed out in girlish joy.

After a while she went to change and the armourer focused his attention on Ignat. So, can I get you anything? He asked. Ignat shook his head. While I'm certain your merchandise is splendid, I have no need for it, as there is no force in the world that could harm me without my approval. The merchant looked a bit strange at Ignat after that.

When the warrior returned, she didn't look like a surviver of a hard fought battle anymore. Now she looked like a panther. Gracefull, yet deadly. And... one hundred and eighty druchast to make the difference. Can we make a deal? And the economical sense of an icecube. Hold on pretty one. You're being a bit too genorous. Indeed the armour is of fine quality, but 180 druchast on top of your old armour is a bit much. Then Ignat adresses the merchant. I'm certain that for that amount of money, you can do us a favour. Let's say, you will keep your best items reserved for us in the future. I'm sure you will find this a favorable deal, right?

Ignat will try to get a deal with the merchant for higher quality goods in the future.

OOC: It was actually about when she thought the scars on Ignat looked cute. I assumed Kayla is not that great at holding a poker face so some affection, which Ignat is unfamiliar with, might have shown on her face. Reading your latest post seems to confirm this.

Also, Ignat probably will openly insult her, just not directly. As an example, he might say it's natural that Kayla wouldn't know how awesome a certain part of his philosophy is, even though it is utter rubbish :D
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

The noble narrowed his eyes as Khitai laid his coin on the counter, "it is plain to see that you are still carrying a fair amount of money there. How about you give me 80 druchast and I let you leave without flaying you." The noble rested his hand across all four of Khitai's swords, preventing him from moving them away.
-----
While Kayla pranced about the armourer's shop the elf hisself described each piece of armour as Kayla asked about it and attempted to strike up some small talk with Ignat, which ended abruptly when the mage made an ominous boast. Eventually Kayla ended up kitted out and made an offer for the armour she had selected and asked for a helmet, Ignat spoke up and cut in after her to demand more for her money, inspiring a glare from Kayla. The armourer looked across to Ignat and smiled, "ah, I see the lady shops and her man deals with the money..." he tailed off as Kayla glared at him, "Hmm, your... female friend... looks like she would have need of my services, especially if this chainmail is anything to go by. I guess I could offer you a discount on our further dealings - fixing your gear and such-like, but I'll want a premium for this sale, so I can be sure you aren't just playing me. I'll go find you a fitting helmet from the back, then I'll be expecting 200 druchast and your old armour for my works." The armourer disappeared through a door behind the counter.
-----
"Indeed that is my name and it seems you have me at a disadvantage. Now how do you suppose we cause problems for our mutual mental patient that make my armour worth a mere 130 druchast?"

Calis is discussing with the merchant, Kayla is shopping, Ignat is haggling for her, Khitai is engaged in negotiations with a noble. Any questions? Carry on

OOC: Hope you don't mind me directing Kayla's rage there Mini.
Opus vos liberaverit
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

The haggling did not turn out as Calis'Shad hoped.
"Indeed that is my name and it seems you have me at a disadvantage. Now how do you suppose we cause problems for our mutual mental patient that make my armour worth a mere 130 druchast?"
Not only the merchant did not play the bargaining game, but now he seemed to become as mad as the first one.
Never mind, a true Shade does not need any armour, after all.
Hey, Marius, there's nothing wrong with your armour.
What I meant is that I could pay 130 druchast today, or come later with more money.
If you can wait for a couple of years, I should have the amount you asked for.
Don't worry for your colleague, I won't bother him.
Anyway, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully we will meet again in the next days?

Preparing to leave, without armour.

Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Kayla made the merchant an offer for his goods and was irked when the well dressed stranger butted in on her behalf. However, in her excitement she had forgotten that she needed a helmet, so it was probably just as well that he did. The presumptuous merchant went out back to find the female warrior a suitable helmet. If she liked the helmet, Kayla would happily trade her old armour and pay the him two-hundred druchast for the whole set.

She turned to the scarred stranger with only a slight look of irritation showing on her face. "Too generous? I'm paying for quality armour, not something that will fall apart the first time it encounters a stiff breeze! But your intervention is appreciated since you were doing me a favour." And now I have somewhere to come if my armour get's damaged, thanks to this... citizen with the cute scars.

Thanking Ignat for his assistance.
Will trade 200 druchast and her old set for the new set of armour (assuming the helmet will be the one in the picture I provided).

OOC: That would make more sense, Kensou. Kayla has a very good poker face, but it does tend to slip when she gets excited and she is excited just now because she has never been shopping before (plus, it's nice and quiet in the shop ;) ).

A philosophy that is total rubbish? Would Kayla even know the difference? haha! But yeah, I posted up Kayla's character sheet and some pictures of her in the OOC thread for you to have a looksee at 8)
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

The noblemans behavior surprised him, threatening and rude. He felt the rage building in his body, but he fought it with all his mental strength. He didn't want to cause a scene by cutting him to pieces.

"80 druchast.... hmmmm... fine"

He reached down in his purse again, picked up some coin, not all, counted 30 more and layed them down on the counter. Then he picked up the two scimitars and their sheaths
"thanks for the deal, but you should watch your mouth or things could go bad for you"

Buying the scimitars, leaving the nobleman

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

I take it your business is concluded then. So to start of: Who do you work for and where can I find him? Ignat asks when they leave the shop.

Ignat will pose that question to Kayla when they have left the shop. I know we haven't left yet but there isn't much to do for Ignat anymore (or better said I lack the inspiration atm).
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Marius folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at Calis's apparent complete change of heart about his armour, "I'll still be here, but if you wait a couple of years I won't expect the armour to be. I'm sure we'll see each other soon, especially if you come back to the markets. Don't stop yourself breaking something of the madman's on my account." With that the merchant turned back to the crowd and continued touting his wares.
-----
Kayla simultaneously admonished and thanked Ignat for his intervention and the scarred sorcerer remained silent while they waited for the armourer. A few moments later the armourer came back from the storeroom carrying a helmet that matched the armour Kayla had picked out, Kayla grimaced with glee and tried the headgear on, it fit perfectly. Kayla traded her armour and druchast for the new equipment and left the armourer's workshop, once outside Ignat asked "I take it your business is concluded then. So to start off: Who do you work for and where can I find him?"
-----
After a brief mental battle Khitai compliantly handed over a small pile of extra coin, which the noble swept up along with Khitai's four swords, leaving the twin scimitars on the counter for the khainite to take. With a slight sarcastic sneer the noble said, "Thank you for your patronage, good day."

Kayla
+/- Medium Armour
+ Helmet
- 200 Druchast
Khitai
+ Twin Scimitars
- 4 Shortswords
- 80 Druchast

The merchant has lost interest in Calis, Kayla and Ignat have left the armourer's shop, Khitai has finished his trade with the noble. Any questions? Carry on.
Opus vos liberaverit
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Calis'Shad said goodbye (rather than good buy) and went out.
He roamed the marketplace, in search of his friend Kithai.
He crossed the path of a bulky warrior with a helmet, discussing with a strange fellow with many scars.
He wouldn't have noticed the warrior at first, but something in the warrior's gait made him look anew.
When he heard the throaty female voice calling her company "citizen", any doubt was removed.
Hey Hey! Kayla got a new armour? Nice armour, all the more that it covers your whole body!

Chatting & babbling.

Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

The merchant showed uncommon sense when he returned with a helmet that perfectly matched the rest of the armour, and when Kayla tried it on it was a perfect fit. The warrior got her purse out and emptied two hundred druchast onto the counter.

"Thank you, citizen, your shop is a wonder. If ever I need, and I surely will, repairs or something new I'll be sure to pay you a visit." That said, Kayla turned on her heel and prepared to leave the shop. On her way out she stopped for a second to check herself out in the shop's mirror. Clearly a lady and yet, still armoured and intimidating, not everyone - male Druchii in particular - had the strength to carry a shoulder mounted siege-shield, after all.

Her old life was dead and gone, the shackles of her past life now in the hands of the merchant. No longer was she confined to the tower and expected to die for Naggaroth, after a century of near constant fighting she was now free... To fight for another cause, whether it be worthwhile or not remained to be seen. This was a fresh start; a new leash on life!

The scarred stranger was waiting for her outside the shop and practically assaulted her with a question: "I take it your business is concluded then. So to start off: Who do you work for and where can I find him?"

The warrior gave him a hard look. "You waited all this time just to ask me that? And here was me hoping for pleasant company. I can't answer your question, citizen." Kayla was preparing to wish him 'good day' and leave to find Vorith, or Khitai. But... fate played a cruel hand when 'Callous' made an appearance.

Hmph, today started so well... He seemed his usual gay self. "Hey Hey! Kayla got a new armour? Nice armour, all the more that it covers your whole body!" His comment started well enough, but quickly devolved into an ill-disguised insult. Is he trying to insult me or just being his usual stupid self? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, this once.

"Not quite, Calis'Shad," Kayla grinned as she flexed a sleekly muscled and moderately scarred naked left arm, before scratching at the bare flesh above her left breast. "But it is rather splendid, eh?"

The warrior put her 'mask' back on then looked at the two males with an impassive face, with only the merest hint of disdain showing in her deep blue eyes. "Now, if you two gentlemen are finished being impertinent, I'll take my leave of you both."

Preparing to leave.
If she manages to leave uninterrupted she'll go look will go find Vorith (or Khitai if he 'finds' Kayla).

OOC: Had lot's of fun writing this post :twisted:

*** should be the other/old fashioned word for 'happy', apparently D.net has trouble with the 3 letter version :roll:
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Khitai took his leave. He was satisfied with the deal, though he wasn't sure if it was a god one. But he had two new scimitars, god ones, and some druchast left.

He didn't know where to go next, but after a short mingle in the crowd, he spotted some known faces, Cali and Kayla. Though clearly Kayla had gotten a new armour he recognized her, of course he did.

He met up with them
"Hey my friends, how has the market treathed you? I see you have yourself a fine armour there warrior, it's truly great, and it suits you well. And you Cali, have you spent some of your earned druchast?"

There was a stranger there aswell "who was he, did he follow Cali or did he dear follow his Kayla. Or was he just standing there looking somewhat foolish."
He decided to overlook him for now.

"So, what now, where to?"

Meeting up

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Kayla was ready to leave and turned to do so, but then Khitai appeared through the bustling crowd and scuppered all chance of escape - at least for the moment. Kayla stopped, her mask slipping slightly as the ghost of a smile caressed her lips. He spoke to them as he approached.

Of course it suits me, I chose it myself! "And you have acquired a fine looking pair of scimitars, Wolf, I look forward to trying them out." She grinned, thinking of their next sparring session - the warrior still needed a proper instructor, but she was accumulating proficiency with every fight.

"I was just leaving to find my guide, but since we're all here..." The blue-eyed warrior turned to face Calis and the cute stranger, her face and posture becoming more business like. "This citizen was asking about who I worked for and where he might find my employer. That person may not appreciate me just telling any random stranger who asks."

Kayla was being deliberately vague, hoping that Calis and Khitai would pick up on the ruse. It was quite likely that Gareth would indeed not appreciate his new employees just telling any random stranger who, or where he was. For all Kayla knew the well-dressed stranger could be a spy or an assassin.

"Citizen," she addressed the stranger amidst the group. "Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself and tell us why you are so interested in whom I work for?"

Asking Ignat for an introduction and why he's interested in 'the employer'.

OOC: Assani, have you seen Kayla's new look? Also, I think you might have a PM from me ;)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Kayla was as unfriendly as usual. Still, she was obviously proud of her armour, despite it left her with an arm and a shoulder unprotected.
Nearly forgot that she was a female. More interested in appearance than efficiency.
Oh? I didn't see that this armour was missing a part. Did they make you a price? At least, it looks nice.

Kithai arrived with a new pair of fine scimitars. And a friendly attitude.
Hey, Kithai, these blades seem finely crafted. You must tell where you found them?

Then Kayla spoke five sentences in a row.
Was she trying to introduce the stranger or to chase him away? Matching her words with her attitude, Calis'Shad wasn't quite sure.
But which male could claim to understand a woman, and especially that one?

That stranger had gained Calis'Shad most favourable first impression, being able to make so quickly Kayla weary of him.
Calis'Shad told to the three others:Look, here's a tavern where we could get some real food. Let's go there, this is where I'd like to spend some gold.
And to the stranger:
Gentleman, come with us, you're my guest. You'll tell us your story.

Inviting the group to a meal.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Calis was being stupid again. She would simply just have to ignore his idiotic ways as best as she was able. But he did make one sensible suggestion, that they all go for some 'real food', Kayla, however, doubted she would find such a commodity in the tavern he pointed towards.

"That is an excellent suggestion, Calis, I find myself suddenly ravenous!" She stood back in line beside Khitai and motioned for the shade to lead the way. "Trust you to take us to the first dive you see," she grinned. "We can at least have lunch while our guest introduces himself."

Kayla placed her hand tentatively on Khitai's arm as she spoke to him. "Will you join us, Wolf? It's been a while since breakfast."

Hungry! Let's go for some lunch...
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

OOC: I believe that MiniGrift and me have done enough for Kensou to understand the "difficult" relationship between Kayla and Calis'Shad. :lol:
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

"Ahhh, the lovely and sweet tone between them, children, he he"
He was used to the word throwing and sarcasm between the shade and warrior, how the newcommer reacted was another matter.
"Maybe they scare him away, he he, not that it's a bad idea...."

"Yes Cali, I am most satisfied with my two new blood drinkers, very well crafted indeed. I found them over there, not far actually". He pointed the way to Cali.

He turned his head towards Kayla as she placed her hand on his arm, a nice touch indeed he felt. And......she had started to call him wolf, a compliment he thought comming from her lips.
"Of course my shiny warrior", he looked at her up and down and smiled, acknowledgeing her fine new armor, "food seems to be the right thing for us now"

The two others had invited the stranger to follow them, so he bothered not.

Let's eat

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

I'm not a citizen damnit! Still it was a long shot I'd get answers easily. Ignat thought. Her reluctance to tell me means she thinks it's worth not to betray him.

Some elf came up to the warrior, Kayla apparently, and later another one. Then Kayla asked me to introduce myself. One of the other elves, Calis'Shad, If I remember correctly suggested we do so on way to a tavern.

Very well. I am Ignat and there is no soul in Naggaroth who does not wish to gain wealth and power. Ignat proclaimed with bravado. Then, a smirk adorned his face. Off to the tavern!

Nuff said 8)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Entering the tavern, Calis'Shad found it nearly filled up. Good omen.
Some of the tables were taken by a few sailors, with familiar faces.
Of course, the first place all sailors would visit when arriving in port was taverns.
Fortunately, the crowd was not too noisy. Possibly too drunk already.

Spotting a free table with four seats, Calis'shad sat back to the wall, farthest from the entrance.
He wondered who would seat next to the warrior, and which part of her armour would she undon.

Seating in the tavern.

<OOC: I could not find the name of our ship...

[/quote]
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Guess caution isn't my forte... So, Ignat by name, ignorant by nature. Fitting, really.

Kayla walked with Khitai as the shade let them the short distance to the tavern in silence. Once inside the first thing she noted was the stale stench of booze, followed shortly by a tangy smell of salty sweat, she then looked around at the rabble of drunk and drinking patrons, most of whom looked liked sailors of one form or another. Put simply, it was not a place Kayla wished to be... but she was hungry, and she hoped Khitai might provide her some solace.

Before taking her seat diagonally opposite Calis, the muscle-bound warrior unstrapped her five-foot-long-great-sword and leaned it in the corner, she also had to unstrap the galerus and manica to place it on the floor in the corner otherwise Khitai, who she would invite to sit next to her, would face only a wall of steel every time he looked at her. Lastly, she pulled off her helmet and shook her luscious blue hair loose, it tumbled around her shapely shoulders like great waves of the ocean.

Kayla crossed her legs as she sat, showing off a goodly portion of her thigh - mostly for Khitai's benefit - and patted the seat next to her as she looked demurely up at the face of the elf she called Wolf.

Sitting down. Inviting Khitai to sit next to her.

OOC: Kensou, I took the trouble of posting up Kayla's character sheet and a couple of links to some pictures of her - it would be nice if you could have a look ;)
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Of to a tavern they strolled, Cali's leading the way. Well inside he took a quick glance around, not to shabby as he would expect.

They found a table with room for four, how convenient. Kayla looked at him, and took a seat. As she sat down she crossed her legs, patted the seat beside her while giveing him a look that put a smile on his face.

He knew that the warrior liked him, but not how much or they way he wanted her to like him. "That seat is mine!", he took two quick steps, trying to stay calm but was totally failing. He stumbled on one of the chairs foot and fell down on his arse on the seat, falling half way over the beautiful warrior with one hand landing on her tigh and his head almost in her lap. He turned his head and looked at, clearly blushing "Hrrmm, pardon me, but the chairs here are unstable"

He sat himself up "What a great move and smashing comment to top it all off, way to go".

"Hrrmmm, what to order folk?"

Embarrassing himself, but wants to order some food and drinks, quickly.....:)

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3