Group 41 - OOC

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: Group 41

Post by Cananatra »

Sure, if you use the new char just do the same as everyone else who isn't using an established one. So +1 stat and pick a skill.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Grand, I'll have a think about it tonight and throw something together tomorrow!
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Cananatra wrote:(You cant tell the future can you? That skill will be more useful than normal in this RP)
That's what an Astronomer does. ;)
A job for Caraoc.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

For my additional stat point I'll drop it into Toughness to get to the nice elven standaart of 3 :D
tho for my skill Im still in doubt... its either Acrobatics, Alchemy or Awareness...
I'd like to go for Alchemy but I have no idea how it works here xD
I'll have this figured out by tonight :lol:
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Thraundil
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Thraundil »

I'd like to toss my extra skill into intelligence. As for the free skill, can I take an SP2 skill? Because then I would take Power of Aqshy (2), to represent Ladry roaming the wilderness for a little bit and improving her understanding of how the flames of hatred works. If not, then Power of Shyish (1) to represent Ladry becoming fascinated with the way she is starting to "feel" and "see" death that she brings upon her foes. (In order to not be too onesided of a mage - I would eventually like to develop her into a pyro-necromancer, although I full well see thats going to take a lot of time :P ).

In fact. Is there any way I can be allowed to swap my original skill into Shyish (1) and then take Shyish (2) as the free skill? Having thought some more about my character I actually think death makes for a lot more interesting roleplay option than fire does...
Name: Ladry (female)
Class: Mage (Pyromancer)
Equipment: Staff, longsword, dagger, 20 gold, insignia ring.
Skills: Power of Aqshy (2), defensive figthing
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

I like how things are shaping up! So looking at things, we already have a draich wielding khainite, thus I think adding Taldein would be a bit of too much the same. Any suggestions? I was thinking a brute, as i've never RPed one, or perhaps another magic-affinitied warrior. I have a christmas do to get to after work tonight but have some time tomorrow to put together the fluff (or today if my lunch break isnt too busy).
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Ive decided to put my extra Skill Point into Acrobatics. Atm i think thats the best choice :D
I like my chars to be fast, precise and deceptive :twisted: so i already have a small layout for my following points once i aquire them

so +1 Toughness and Acrobatics for me :3

Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Put something together just there (adding endurance and +1 to S) in the CC thread. Let me know what you guys think.
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Thraundil, you can mess about with your character's stats and skills however you like before the RP starts, so long as you don't go beyond the basic parameters + what i said you should add.

Same goes for all the rest of you. Just make sure you have your character posted with all the relevant stats in the Character Creation Thread by tomorrow.
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

It is now tomorow so I'll be grabbing the characters and setting up the group.
Hopefully I can get the starting post up later today.

EDIT: Players are as follows.
Player: paithan darkshadow Name: paithan darkshadow
Player: Thraundil Name: Ladry
Player: Searinox Nagharha Name: Searinox Nagharha
Player: Jcitalia Name: Dolan Steelshorn
Player: Calisson Name: Caraoc
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

And we're open for business. Please try to avoid telling the captain to stuff it and leaving. While you can, that would mean making up a whole new story. :shock:
Marchosias
Assassin

Post by Marchosias »

May I still join? The character concept is now in the character creation forum. I have already included the bonuses Cananatra offered to new characters here.
If you agree, my post would be probably up tomorrow, it takes some time to get a character in Vikarh. :)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

A Sister of Slaughter, yeah! :D
Caraoc singing, the Analya Durekhar dancing, most others drinking, that would make a merry band! :lol:
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Thraundil
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Thraundil »

Ladry doesnt drink, for sure! It poisons the mind and dulls the senses :P
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Marchosias hop on in. I'll move your char to the group thread.
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

gonna be an interresting journey thats for sure :D

Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

A quick note about Searinox's gear. most of it is concealed beneath his cloak. the only notable thing to see are 2 of his triwing daggers which are fastened to his chest and thye buldge of his sword undernetah his cloak :D

paithan darkshadow
Trainee Warrior

Post by paithan darkshadow »

okie dokes apologies on my post from that one then, first time i have been roleplaying in a slower forum compared to more of a live chat environment but I will adapt to it quick enough im sure.
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Nah thats more my bad. should have been more clear about Searinox's apperance :P

Marchosias
Assassin

Post by Marchosias »

Calisson wrote:Caraoc singing, the Analya Durekhar dancing, most others drinking, that would make a merry band! :lol:

Party time! :D

By the way, you are some serious spammers. I was in the city for one day and there were so many new posts I almost feared I was late for the final battle. :D

Edit:
Cananatra, how many arrows should I take?
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Re: Group 41 - OOC

Woohoo page 2 :D

but yeah the speed of the posts is extrodinairily fast :P
tho thats nat a bad thing persee. means the story keeps moving

Thraundil
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Thraundil »

Yeah im liking the frequency of posting already. These types of RP really benefits from every poster being able to manage a post a day or at least every few days, keeps everything that much more fresh! (Especially if you dont have to re-read everything to keep track of events ;) )
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Just remember that most RP's taper off that speed once they get established and tend to only spike back up at really interesting bits.

Edit: Let me remind Searinox and Jcitalia4 of the fine line between RPing your character and overstepping your control. A wild swing clean across a ship turning into an attack is something I and the dice decide succeeds, not you. If you wish to write about it, as I assume you do, you write your successful actions in your next post after my modpost. Similarly leaping into a group of enemies (and forcing the corsairs to run out a plank) and bullying your way through is something you attempt and I then decide if it's successful. The perfect mix of control vs attempt was shown by our little fire mage. Ran up to a high part of the deck (easy action, nothing in her way), and attempted to cast a fireball.
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Understood, might have gotten abit to excited :oops:
I'll edit it in a bit

Edited :P I'll keep it in mind for in the future :lol:

Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

New Mod-post up.