The Talabec Border (the USA battle zone)

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Excellent so far, the Druchii are doing pretty well for the first week. Just remember to write astounding battle reports ;)

After thinking it over one more time, my Reavers will be making camp by the Monolith. That way I can keep an eye on the winds of magic easier.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

I will be playing Druchii in this zone as well. What do you guys mean by taking things inside the zone is there a way to focus on some point or another? I must have missed that when I was reading through the campaign book and looking at the website...
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Commander Name: Dortel Rosemarth
Army Name: Scouts of Naggaroth

My first Battle Report was a bit short because I played it against my Boss at work and we both have to work in less than 7 hours. But it was a Massacre for the Druchii over the Vampire Counts (my first army and I know even more about it then Dark Elves by far).

I was also teaching the game to him so a bit uneven but a battle is a battle to get things started. Back home to get the hard hitting battles against the vets this weekend at home!

Also we are currently Second in the Region (behind Tomb Kings) and 3rd overall Behind the Asure and Bretonians (spit!)
Jmandude
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Jmandude »

Alair Shadowcinder is doing quite well with 3 massacres 2 from woodies and one from our wretched kin. I scored 2nd place ^ ^

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8373/mezw5.jpg
Shot at 2007-06-27

Mod edit: well done buddy, just don't post the actual screenshot. Stick with url's ;) ~Fingol

Im going to play dwarves and Empire tomorrow and hopefully a rematch against the High elves. that should bump them down a notch (hopefully)

also I will search for more High elf players... I do NOT want to see our kin beat us...but oh well I have some wood elf and High elf slaves :twisted:
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Read the forum rules. You may only show pictures in the painting and modeling forums. All other pics must be links.
Slerac fellblade
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Slerac fellblade »

I joined up and registered on the campaign ysterday my army met a dwarven host led by thorek ironbrow. Not fun times I'll tell you that much however this saturday the headless badger will burn and maybe there will be a dead army of empire as well.
Ian: We are trying to help as many starving children as possible
Me: Wait a day and there will be less of them
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

Smacked some beastmen around last night and got a massacre. What a great way to start! We're in second, lets keep it up and finish strong in week 1.
Slerac fellblade
Malekith's Best Friend

Played in that hairless beaver megabattle today we lost. Not without trying though.
Jmandude
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Jmandude »

This is what I want to see. I congratulate this to all my fellow druchii I hope we have more victories on our way.

http://www.uploadimages.com/myalbum/14621.175372
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Played in the Huge Mega Battle for the Headless Badger this weekend. We won very handily and the Druchii (played by me of course) were the Second Best Faction Behind Orcs at the battle. Vampire Counts came in third in Duluth Mn.

I also won second best player or general or whatever for my efforts.
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Hey everyone, if I haven't edited your general's name next to your username in the list of participants, please edit the name into the post you used to make yourself known. This way we can keep track of each others standings :)
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Sirist
Black Guard

Post by Sirist »

Darkness beat the snot out of the Light in the SBB's Headless Badger. It didn't help that our side had an 0&G 'Ardboyz player with two full units of 20+ Black Orcs, two bosses, and an effigy as his whole army, whom was also the redshirt running the event. :P

That particular redshirt is a douche, but that's beside the point. The Druchii were on the winning side.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I'm going to be interested in how that went. There have been a load of reports from the badger from both sides.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Just to say I like your battle reports Sirist and it was nice for you to report one at Tor Thana :P
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

Our efforts in this region have paid off, as the Druchii were #1 in the Talabec borders during week 1!

link

We are also ranked 3rd overall after week 1, and a large part of that is because of how well we did. Lets keep it up!
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Got a marginal Victory over the Asur today though it seems like my Rating didn't go up at all. :? I would have thought any kind of victory would raise my rating but it doesn't seem like it affected my ranking at all...

So far I am 5 wins 1 tie and no losses.

2 Massacares (Vampire Counts)
2 Solid Victories (Vampire Counts different ones)
1 Marginal Victory (Asur)
1 tie (Orcs and Goblins)

I am hoping to get 1 or 2 games in Friday as well.
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Well on Friday the Imfamous Warlord Zakka of the Greenskins picked up a marginal victory over my Lord Dortel Rosemarth. Giving my True Elves the first loss of the Campaign. It was a tight game that was highlighted in some part by the whiffing our lords.

Zakka on Wyvern charged and failed to break a unit of Dark Riders with Sorcerous. She issued a challenged he and his wyvern killed her and did one wound overkill.

Then Dortel charged in with his Cold One Chariot getting 3 impact wounds on the Wyvern (only had 1 left so that is all that counted) and then proceeded to roll 4 1,2, and 3s to miss the warboss with his Exuctioner's Ax. Before Dortel could attack again after two round of combat he was slain.

A great game though highlighted by a few crazy moments. But that Wyvern really cramps my speed calvary's style and if I can't kill it early. It distracts my attention far too greatly! Orcs are supposed to be fast!
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

I'm sure you'll get him next time. If not, then I suggest you deal with it in good druchii fashion and just avoid the guy! :-)

Got a massacre in just before the deadline, but based on the WarRoom, we are looking good for Week 2 even without it. I guess you never know until they post results, but here's looking forward to good results tomorrow!
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

Once again, we have finished first in the Talabec Borders! Well done, everyone!

Unfortunately, our fellow Druchii got smacked around pretty much everywhere else, so once again we must carry the banner of Naggaroth.

Keep it up, lets win this region!
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Yeah the Talabac Borders are doing awesome having won our region for the second week in a row. However I don't know about everyone else not pulling their weight. They likely just had an off week. I mean last week we only lost on region and were contesting 3 or 4 I think winning the other 5 or 6. We had an off week in the world overall.

Going to need all regions kicking in high gear though to stop us from falling below 5th (we were 3rd after week 1).
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Congratulations to the druchii of the Talabec Borders :) Hopefully we other druchii can reach your high standard next week ;)
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Just got around to registering and playing my first reported game. I'm going to be using my magic-heavy list in all games, so my general is Lady Yssydra, High Sorceress of Ghrond.

Had a battle against a registered Orc player yesterday and obtained a massacre. Two casters with Doom and Darkness! combined with heavy missile fire tore him up. His troops were a mass of panic. Plan to play a couple more games against registered players in the coming week. I'm still undefeated with my present army configuration (several wins, just 1 draw), so hopefully I can carry that streak into the campaign.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

I am up to 11 wins, 1 tie, and 1 loss so far. But I almost feel dirty with 7 of those wins coming against 2 newer players. But hey the newer players are the ones excited about playing and calling out the old vet. I won't back down from a Warhammer Game easily!

But got 2 good wins over a Asur Player who has been playing about a year, an Orc Player, and one other one that I can't think of at the moment because I am too tired.

Though my 1 tie and loss have come from the same player (beat him twice before the campaign started with both of us basically playing the same lists we are know dang it!)
Hateshighelves
Beastmaster

Post by Hateshighelves »

Opera of Death wrote:I'm still banned from the local store and won't be playing until I move in late August.

I gotta know how you got banned from your local store. :twisted:
Did I tell you that I hate high elves?
Slerac fellblade
Malekith's Best Friend

Has anyone encountered the problem that most of the people in the stores they go to do not register on the nemesis crown site. So far everyone I have played has been ohh I havn't registered and am not registering.