A little "introduction" to the asur.

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Quick question what has happened to all the asur fluff, have they actually written any, on warvault there is currently one story, its disgracefull. How are we supposed to mention how we thwart your plans at every oppurtuninty if we don't know what they are?

Kaihlik what are you planning to do with all our stories when you have collected them? Some one mentioned a source book earlier it is a long shot but we could always try.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

First I was going to try and get it put up on Druchii.net somewhere. Afterwords I was considering sending our stuff to GW and see what they think of it. I doubt there will be much interest from them but we could always look into having a few copies printed and sold to Druchii.net members. That may be too expensive to consider but I could talk to my dad who is an accountant for a printing firm and see what he says.
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

now a proper printed version that would b really cool, but ur right it would cost alot for a small number to b produced.

we could always put it into a PDF file and each get a copy, then we could print it off ourselves.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

That was what I was thinking for Druchii.net. It would also be cool if someone on Druchii.net could do some cover art showing something like a Dark Elf army advancing on Tor Thana.

Anyway I really need to get back to sorting out the stories since I havn't been able to do it for most of today and yesterday.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

And we could send a PDF to GW.

In fact,as I've said I've found Gav thorpe's account on warseer. Do you want me to PM him about this?

In other news, Yay! I've gotten a responce from asur.org. Details to follow.
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

i could have ago at art, but i have a friend who is superior 2 me i could ask her.

yh PM him tilmann its worth a shot, who knows we could have official fluff in the next book based around us
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Will do.
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

The worst that can happen is that he doesn't answer or says no.

Not sure how my fluff will fit in now that I've been changing parts, but I intend to have a character somewhere around Tor Thana on his commander's orders and Azenaith will be in the Old World so a meeting between her and one of the other generals is not impossible.

All the other fluff I've read is very impressive. If we keep this up, I'm sure that we have a chance of being noticed.
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

The more i think about it, the more i like the idea of a booklet. Im going to start on some rough sketches and try to better the drawing i already started.
i already have alot of your characters details, but if you want me to have a crack at drawing yours jus PM a description. I'll ask me m8 about doing the cover art as well.

cheers,