COMMANDS OF THE EXILE LORD; Orders for the Druchii in the UK

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Sorry I kept forgetting to use the format. I've had 7 battles and only 1 victory massecre (Thanks to my persistant brother who has surpassed me) so what's week 2's orders because right now my moral has been broke by how down we are.
Sanity... is for the weak!
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well we are third over all and in the Barran hills we are beating the High elves and are classified as doing well, I would say that we are fine.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Week two's orders (to be included in the Orders section of the bat-rep format.

Weather the storm: The battle for Tor Thana is but a part of the great Nemisis War. Many powers have marshelled in this forest, and Armies have been marching of a size far beyond anything Rackeith and his Elves can deal with.

Now however, the Nemisis War at large has come to Tor Thana. Countess armies, of many races, have all come to the Tor, to try and locate somthing. They all clash in the streats beyond the Fortified gatehous camp of the Druchii.

What it is all these foes have come to find, the Exile Lord, and his council do not know, but the so called forces of light are determined to find it, at any cost.

Thus, the Druchii must find it first. Otherwise, these armies will continue to try and drive them out. If whatever it is is delt with, prehaps these armies will return to their own battles, and leave the Asur and Druchii to finish their war.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Is this to do with the Dwai's stone thingy?
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yep. That's what they are searching for.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Thought so just wanted to clarify.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Nuts, just got my behind royally handed to me by a 2 Treeman + BSB Asrai list in my local store .... just barely scraped a solid defeat due to my WE's dislike of treemen.

P.s. I hate Asrai cheese!
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I just avoid them. It's so much simpler this way. ;)
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Well here its hard enough to get a WHFB game outside of your regular opponents, so I just turn up and paint until someone walks in with some looking for a game ... so beggars can't be choosers (sadly)

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Grrr <insert angry comment here>, just found that the accounts of my entire gaming group have been removed without good reason ... good going there GW =(

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

A load of accounts have been removed. They don't seem to try and conferm cheeting befor they deleate them. My advice, start yelling at GW Nemesis support. loudly, and repetitivly prefered :D
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Way ahead of you on that one, sent an email giving the situation and asking 'What the hell?' but as its GW online support I'm not holding my breath ....

If it all goes pear-shaped I'll be forced to start over =(
Last edited by Tacitus on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almundis
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Almundis »

or..... burn them to the ground...KILL THEM ALL!

or an angry letter might work.
name: Rhyithan Uematsu
WS 4 (5)
Str 4
T 4
Dxty 2
Int 5
Equipment: Longsword, Shield, Lightarmor, Seadragon Cloak, Enchanted Draich (+1 WS).
skills: Two-Handed Weapon Fighting
10gc

awesome tattoo - priceless.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Just to add something a bit more specific to the order sbove the Druchii will be attempting to sieze the citadel of Vulus from were we can control the arial aroute to the Heartstone and turn the other approaches into killing grounds.

Secondly it is time to do what Druchii do best, assasinate and sow discord. This can be done in two major ways either the council of war scenario or the assasination skirmish scenario.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Ok elves. Week two has seen us driven out of the gatehouse. However, we now hold the Citadel of Vulus. We are launching havy raids all over the city. This is helped by our ariel superiority (as we won the Meating of the Winds) Our sorceresses, furies (courtsy of Diana) and harpies dominate the skies.

So either stay in the citedel, or keep mobile. We need to do this properly, and disrupt the forces of light. They have more troops, so we need to use Gerula tactics constantly. Strike at week points, and disappear.

Proper orders are to follow when I recover from this damn hay feavor. :evil:

In other news, we have had an allience proposed by Sabad, leader of the leigon of oblivion, the most organized group of Chaos Mortals. They are looking for the curse of Nurgul. Here are his terms

"Here's the deal. The Hordes of Chaos have little to no interest in the Heartstone. They ARE however interested in getting the Curse of Nurgle and in thwarting our old enemies the Forces of Light. And we can't get into the city alone with the Dark Elf rebels so firmly entrenched there.

So rather then attempt to battle two big alliances alone, the Hordes of Chaos are proposing to ally with the Druchii and whatever other Forces of Darkness have assembled. The terms are thus:

1. The Legion of Oblivion is to be granted free access to the ruins of Tor Thana via whatever gateways you hold. Whilst searching for the Curse of Nurgle, we are to unobstructed by any Druchii or allied forces.

2. Whilst commencing the search, the Legion is willing to donate whatever troops necessary to halt the advancing Forces of Light and preserve the Dark Elf hold on the city. Incidentally, this serves our interests too - if the Forces of Light breakthrough then the search for the Curse of Nurgle is going to be difficult.

3. This alliance lasts until the successful location of the Curse of Nurgle and the Legion of Oblivion's subsequent departure from the city. The Legion shall maintain no territorial ambitions within the ruins. The Legion is to be unharmed during its departure from the city.

4. Dark Elf assistance in the search for the Curse of Nurgle will be rewarded through other favours. This is quite important, as the Druchii have a far better idea of their way around the city than we do. The Legion has no interest in any other treasures that may be hidden within the Ruins."

I say we accept. Chaos mortals are doing well. Working with them could help us. Any one disagree?

If not, I'll contact Sabad, and tell him we accept.

And finally, try and GET MORE GAMES IN. ;) Ranting ends
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Exelent, we need allies and the Asur seem to have rather alot of them.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Less than you'd think. the imp's have only sent about one man, and the bret's havn't been told (good thing too, as they're beeting everyone.).

Things are starting to look better. so have a look at this.

http://the.forces.of.light.willbedefeated.com

;)
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Congratulations to whoever made it. I think we now outnumber the forces of light.
@Tilmann: if you don't mind I will contact Sabbad

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

He's already contaced me (as I talked to him eariler) but sure, go ahead.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Ok, I'm not sure of this, but I prefer to take no chances.

DON'T MENTION THE HEARTSTONE!

It's possible that the stone itself was what caused GW to not mention us. In the reports, the fighting is mentioned, but not the stone. Thus, this may be why we were Ignored.

Now, i'm not saying ignore the other players, but keep any refrences to what they're looking for ambiguous. That way, we boost the storyline, and distence ourselves from it if it is unacptable, in one fell swoop.

oh, and apparently, the Eggondwarf raid was some megabattle or other.
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

If it was a mega battle they really did a good job of keeping it quiet from everyone else in the UK, as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere unlike the others

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yeah. Only one online is the Hex night thing. I'm guessing others will be local organized. I'm trying for more detail out of Hoare on the subject.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Ok guys, we need to get more games in, as is every loss counts for more. And we have many losses (walrus ;) ) We're down low, and we need to turn that arround this week or we could loose.

Forget the fluff for now. Time for that later. Just play as many games as you can. a load of 500 pts games is better than 1 2000 pts one. We need a turn arround, or we will lose this.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I would like to add that if you are going to report lots of battles remember to at least mention our group and leader. I have a feeling that some people who are writing battle reports arn't mentioning anything about us which is one of the reasons we havnt been mentioned in the official fluff. It doesnt take long to put for Rackieth at the top of a report so make the effort.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

week 4 orders (against "good armies"):
Defend the citedal! So far the Druchii have been pushed back deep into Tor Thana, now is the time to stand and fight. Within the citadel of Vulu we make our stand, there will be no retreat.

(Against bad armies)
Our Chaos allies the Legion of Oblivion is searching for a magical artifact known as the curse of Nurgle. We must help them as it could prove the key to expelling the High elf scum from Tor Thana

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5