COMMANDS OF THE EXILE LORD; Orders for the Druchii in the UK

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

COMMANDS OF THE EXILE LORD; Orders for the Druchii in the UK

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Orders for the start of the Campaign

Step one, when registering, put “Khaladh Oriour Har” beside the general’s name. (Eg; General's name; Lisa von Kahajen - Khaladh Oriour Har) This if the title of our command group, of which Fingol23/Rackeith is chief.

Step two. Ensure that your battle reports have the Bullet point summery (found here) above them. This helps us stand out, and makes it more likely to be noticed.

Week one orders.

This is going to be hectic. We are just establishing our starting positions for the campaign at large, and have no idea how this will go. However, the plan should give us a favourable position from a fluff standpoint, and ensure that everyone is doing something. I’ll assign the most important battle first. If you only fight one battle week one, fight that one! Any scenario will do, but post the appropriate fluff in your battle report.

Order one

1: Like thunder from the skies… From their ships, the rebel host pours like a tide. With speed that no human force could match, they clave thru the enemy army, cutting down all in their way, heading like a bolt of lightning for the gates of the Tor.

Recommended Scenario. For the good, or adventurous player, this is, fluff wise, ideally suited to a NC scenario; the Uniquet Dead (in the booklet available on the GW NC site. If you are feeling confidant, give it a try (It may be best to take an unofficial practice run first). Otherwise, just play any scenario you choose. The website hasn’t a space for every scenario, so that’s not important.

Further orders will come later. They will depend on how successful this one was.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Any comments? Seriously, I'd like some feedback, as this was the first time I've tried writing this sort of thing.
Gooner
Corsair

Post by Gooner »

Well first off the orders seem appropriate and the steps being taken to get noticed (bullet points and army name) are both excellent ideas.

So to make sure I understand Tilmann, the bit you've cited as Order 1 is written in the bullet points (the second point if memory serves?) right? I assume this means that the main body of text is not hugely relevant in terms of our fluff goals, as the main points are encapsulated in the bullets?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yep.Your memory is good. Most of the Text is an OOC sumery of the situation. Main Fluff points I will continue to give in bullet form. They will be marked as such.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Problem. Khaladh Oriour Har is too long to fit beside my name in the log in screen.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Damn. Ok, forget it. It's just extra anyway, it's not essential.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

We could put it in the army name like Kaihlik - Khaladh Oriour Har.

Ignore the PM I sent you Tillmann
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

yh im gonna go with what kaihlik says so mine will be Fellblade - Khaladh Oriour Har
Gooner
Corsair

Post by Gooner »

So before I register what's the plan, register with the Khaladh Oriour Har in the Army Name or the Commander name? a bit of consistency wouldn't go amiss!
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I have and I think Maelstrom has but I havn't heard anything else.

If you want consistancy its probably a good idea to do it but I don't know if everyone else will.
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

yh i put it in my army name, because like Kaihlik i couldnt fit it in the generals name.

so mine is Fellblade - Khaladh Oriour Har.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I havn't, but I'm on to GW to change it. Army name it is.
Gooner
Corsair

Post by Gooner »

I'm glad you lot are on the ball, whats that- three replies in as many minutes?! Cheers!
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yep!

This will be good.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Do we have orders for week 2?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Look at "High handed Dawi" Week two orders? Stop that.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

To clarify are we curantly in the city or not.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

We are now in the gatehouse. We won week one and thus are intitled. Belinos hill comes in. I've had an un-expected engagement, but here's a brief summery.

The asur moved to take the gatehouse before we arrived. Rather than fight them for it, an elf called Severi Gaunt came up with a plan. A small raiding force was sent to alert the high elves to our presence. Meanwhile, the commanders, and their personal retinue advanced to Belinos hill (sans Rackeith and Gorganoth, you'll see why). The HE launched a massive attack, and the durchii let themselves be driven off slowly, untill the only ones still upon the hill were Shadowheart, Lisa, and about 40 skeletons. These lasted a while, but finally the two commanders were surrounded.

Suddenly, a shout went up from the plain. The main body of the Druchii army under Rackeith and Gorgonth had moved thru the Camp, whirlst the high elves were distracted, and had routed the defenders of the gate house. The "routed" Druchii had circled round, and had joined them. As the elves moaned in dispair, Drainial's dragon flew down from the skys.The two remaining commanders jumped upon it's back. After a somewhat dangerous ride (what with a masive army shooting at them) they also managed to get to the gatehouse.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Dont you just love having a dragon, I realy want to play against a caldorian player at some point. Are you going to tell the folks over at Asur org about this before they write somthing about their great victory (which I supose they could call it)
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yeah. The two dragons will be major plot points. :D Severi was our top player, so I'm giving him the credit for the idea.

BTW any objections to what i've got up there?
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Non from me certainly.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Liking the plan, and its nice to see I got a mention in the fluff .... I've spent the last 2 days discussing it with my local gaming club and we're all now putting fluff-based sections onto our reports (assuming this stupid 'eye on you' goes away ... its not my fault I have 3-4 regular opponents and the occasional drop-in)

P.S. its Syneri Gaunt :P
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

For our orders I was thinking that if you are fighting Dwarfs put this down: To foil the Dwarf interference in Tor Thana. They must not be allowed to help the Asur.

For anyone else this: To help secure the gatehouse of Tor Thana and push in towards the city.

For anyone that has decided to use the format that they have been asked to.

Also watch out Tacitus as you seem to be under observation. Try using the set format for our battle reports to tie yourselves to our group more closely. This might help to aleviate suspicion on their part.
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

OKie dokie, I'll use the set format for any future reports .... so much for individuality
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Just right your normal report in dispatches area, have no idea if it will even help but its worth a try. It would be a shame to lose out because you were susected of cheating even though you arn't.