Druchii are on top early!!

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Druchii are on top early!!

Post by Bonemagus »

Well early into the Crown Campaign the Druchii are dominating!! I haven't gotten a game in yet but I hope when I do later tonight I am not the first Druchii to get a loss. So far as of about noon CST the Druchii are 6-0 and leading the Nemesis Crown Campaign in scoring!
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

LOL, I just came on to post the very same thing.

OK, it's early yet, but still....GO DRUCHII!

Keep it up!
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

1 guy's got down two massecars already. Normaly i'd say he was cheating but his BatReps seem through and reliable.
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

Yup, all his wins look legit. Kouran, my hat's off to you for getting us started right!

My first game is tonight vs. Beasties, gonna try to keep the good times rolling.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I will post a 1000pt battle I won yesterday against a Dwarf player (to be fair it was his first game of fantasy). I massecred him with the loss of three corsairs. Should help the Druchii score.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

YAY! Go Kaihlik. Just remember, it was at tor thana ;)

btw, last indepth report for the UK was a perfect balance, a masecar, solid victory (mine) solid defeat, and massecared.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Unfortunately I couldn't put it against a regestered opponent because I don't know his details so it didn't count for as much as it should have
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Well, good news, and bad news for the UK druchii. Bad news is that we aren't doing that well

The good news is that we're still beating the false elves. :D
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Wow in the past 4 hours the Ogre Kingdoms have shot off like crazy.... And how the heck do you get 7 games in already today?? I suppose you could be playing smaller point games... But still. Some person is 7-0 already for the Orcs. I haven't reported a battle yet (got my first one tonight against some Vamps) is there a place for battle size and does that affect the point scoring at all?
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Shoot, this thing started already :shock:

*sigh* I think I played about fifty games or so last summer for a campaign. I think I'll settle for five this year. Keep it up the rest of you! *cracks whip* :twisted:
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Hateshighelves
Beastmaster

Post by Hateshighelves »

Where do I go to view results/tables?
Did I tell you that I hate high elves?
Flameseeker574
Dark Rider

Post by Flameseeker574 »

Lord Kaihlik Rashia wrote:Unfortunately I couldn't put it against a regestered opponent because I don't know his details so it didn't count for as much as it should have

same my friend hasnt signed up yet
Step 1: Find a High Elf
Step 2: Find a preferably sharp object
Step 3: ???
Step 4: 3 Pieces!

my characters
rules
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=609716#609716
fluff
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=50387
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

The war room link you need Macromedia to view that.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Tomorrow i play my first game against Beastmen. 2000 points each.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

OK, now we're behind the ***** High Elves. And that is NOT acceptable.
Hateshighelves
Beastmaster

Post by Hateshighelves »

Okay, how do I find the war room link?
Did I tell you that I hate high elves?
Akimoto
Noble

Post by Akimoto »

ok well i've done my bit, one massacre for me against my old man's Vampire counts (he had an absolute shocker, and we were running out of time near the end) and im the leading DE player from Australia atm... out of two ppl.
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

HatesHighElves wrote:Okay, how do I find the war room link?

Go to the Nemesis Crown website, on the top go to "Campaign," and it's on the toolbar to the left.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Where behind Bretts and HE now. Cmon people! register your results. and guess what people? I won against the Beastmen! I got a solid Victory to my Dark elves. He was a seasoned player while the main threat of my problems was his large monsters. RBT's, massed missile fire and death and shadow magic won me that game, while my foot and cavalry units held most of his units at Bay and i destroyed a few of hit units. Only he had a large pack of Minotaurs which gave me butterflies.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Ming
Black Guard

Post by Ming »

I signed up today in the italian nemesis crown site as "Uriel Manobianca" (Uriel Whitehand).
I should play my first game next thursday at my local hobby store (seven dragons in Florence), but I don't know my opponent's army.
I'm afraid it could be DE vs DE!
Anyway.... glory to Khaine!
... and Justice for all!!!

.... and enthusiast member of the league of extraordinary druchii gentlemen
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

I almost won my second battle, but after all blasting I got from my brother's blasty army, only my unit of 19 corsairs with my noble and assassin who instead of attacking the flagellants, I speared through his other defence line that defended the hellblaster volley gun and made my way up and destroyed. It was just then my brother catched me with his corsairs (Who had been weakened from all the bloody fighting) with his flagellants and got a lucky 7 kills and forced my lasts remaining Reaver, Assassin and noble general to run leaving only my repeater bolt thrower who weren't enough and earned my brother a minor victory when victory could of been mine.
Sanity... is for the weak!
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Today'll be different though. This time I'll have my friends over so I'll have a fresh choice between orcs & goblins, Dwarves and Bretonnians. Hm what to choose, what to choose.
Sanity... is for the weak!
Kormin sombracier
Corsair

Post by Kormin sombracier »

Hi guys,

someone can explain me how a guy records more than 20 battles in 3 days ?
Amost all massacre....

Lot of frenchs players that i know say that he is a cheater, and they have many of them cause lot of players records more than 3 battles in 3 days, and you can just record on by day !!!!!

Thanks
French website about Asur and Druchii: http://ulthuan-naggaroth.over-blog.com/
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

The guys with masses of massacres are cheaters, but it is possible to report more than one a day. For instance, I reported one on the first day, and then, my brother made me play another (smaller) battle. He reported that. So if you play that many, it's possible.

Of corce, they guys posting 15 batles already are cheats. But more than one a day does not nessecarily mean the player is a cheat.
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Well with the campaign not giving more or less points for bigger or smaller games you can play a bunch of small 500 point games... But still when you play like 15 games and get 14 massacres that seems a bit odd to say the least... Especially considering that there are like 10 players that have 8-0 records or better but very few players who have lost a lot of games. Also very few people seem to have played a lot of games and won some/lost some.

I don't know if there is an easy or good way to try and catch cheats but its sad that someone would feel the need to go out and cheat just to see themselves high on a leaderboard without the good feeling of getting there by playing games.

All that being said I could see someone playing 500 point games and doing really well. But not everyone who plays that many games would do that well just considering the odds...