Heart-Stone...Bad Job

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Blackthorn
Slave on the Altar

Heart-Stone...Bad Job

Post by Blackthorn »

Could someone please post this on the Vampire Count/Chaos Mortal & Herd Stone forums to alert them. I realise you are allies and I dont have a user account with those forums. Thanks.

Just to give you guys notification.
The Dwarfs are no longer supporting the Heart-Stone fluff objective. We have been actively plugging this for 3 weeks now and have not gotten any mention in the official fluff.
Therefore we are only reporting Dwarf/Druchii conflict at Tor Thana, in aid of our allies.

I realize that your faction had incorporated the Heart-Stone objective into you races fluff. If you wish to proceed with this go ahead otherwise I would suggest that you revert back to your original goals or embark on something new for this region.

GW have failed to pick up on the storyline with three weeks solid plugging from Daw/Asur/Druchii forces and two week from Skaven/Vampire Counts/Chaos Mortals/Beasts of Chaos/Asrai/Lizard Men & Empire forces for awhile.

GW seems intend on having this as an Asur vs Druchii conflict.

The Dwarf faction has given this a good go, it was a nice idea. Sadly GW did not think so.

Blackthorn
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I think we droped this after 1 week as it seemed stupid really and GW wern't mentioning any of our goals so we had other things to focus on instead of some stupid stone which was made up by the Dwarf and High Elf forums.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

I agree that this heartstone affair is a waste of time.

GW isn't doing much fluffwise for this campaign. At first there are promising beginnings but the campaign has degenerated to a boring Light vs Dark campaign as usual. This is NOT Storm of Chaos, where are the supposed rivalry between dwarf and empire over the crown. Where are the Bretonnian incursions into Empire lands...NON EXISTANT. Even the tombkings were suddenly "teleported" by GW from the coastal lands of empire and bretonnia into the Great Forest fighting Brets?!! If the tombking wants to claim back lost items shouldn't they be attackign empire outposts since the great forest is an empire territory anyway. Why would the TK be attacking another expeditionary force?

I am sorry but this campaign has turned out to be a major disappointment for me. Its not only fluffwise, I am also sicken by the fact that players were forced into specific geographic regions (barren hills for me) and there are only a couple of battlefields in each area. I think this is a big problems faced by druchii as most of us are in UK and we are losing battlefronts simply because there are not many of us in other countries. (look at warroom stats and u will discover that druchii player population is not evenly distributed)
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I agree that the campagin is a disapiontment, I meen in the latest white dwarf there was not one article about it! Not one! I understand that other game systems are doing important things as well but look at the white dwarfs from the SOC and medusa and Eye of Terror campaigns and you will see that they are packed and in this one not an article. Sorry pointless rant over.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation