Druchii.net guild

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Eqaddictedfool
Corsair

Post by Eqaddictedfool »

eqaddictedfool wrote:Certain rules should be in place to keep the guild friendly with familys as I'm sure many of you have kids that will want to play and join Dad or Mom's guild. While not being super strict on language dropping f bombs every 5 seconds should not be allowed.
The point I was trying to make isn;t to eliminate swearing all together we are all human but to keep it within reason. I've been in some guilds where its F- this and suck a D- that. Not all kids are the 13 year old whos parents ignore him and just got him wow to leave them alone. Many parents play the game and their kid wants to as well.And a 12 year old with a foul mouth is no worth than the 19 year old that thinks hes 15. Obviously they wont be running the guild. If they act up remove them simple as that. Many parents despite popular belief to raise repectful kids that know how to act around others we shouldnt keep those players away simply because their parents dont feel comfortable with the language that goes on in the guild and also many adults also dont like to hear it all the time either. We are all grownups here and able to have fun in the game without dropping f-bombs all the time. All this is purely my experiance in previous mmos. Things to think about. making a guild is alot of work and the guild leader has to be ready for it.
Hulkster
Beastmaster

Post by Hulkster »

Errr what I also meant was that I swear a lot, and when I am in the relaxed guild setting I didn't want to have to watch what I say for a bunch of kids.

But your rules are excellent Khel
I love you
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Oh alright. Being a chef and all my language can also slip my lips, but I haven't found that I swear a lot online. Except us Aussies have been prone to be doing a lot of this.

"So I was walking down the street and f#%in.... Uh... f$#in... bob! Yeah bob said hi."
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Hulkster
Beastmaster

Post by Hulkster »

yeah I dont swear for the sake of swearing, and when asked to tone it down i will. I just don't want any pressure when I am sitting with the guild getting ready to fight
I love you
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

That's fine. Nothing like getting fired up when you're about to siege the keep.

"Here I come ya short legged b@sted!"
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Hulkster
Beastmaster

Post by Hulkster »

yeah thats the kinda thing I mean
I love you