Bow before the might of Khaine (and me)

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Gvrs_foebane
Slave on the Altar

Bow before the might of Khaine (and me)

Post by Gvrs_foebane »

Hey everybody,

I am a frequent 40K player and hadn't really given Warhammer Fantasy a second thought, busy as I was crushing
the foes of the Imperium beneath my armoured feet. For Ba'al, for Sanguinius, FOR THE EMPEROR!!!............
..................................................................................................................................................................

Moving on, one fateful day, I was reaching for a random White Dwarf from my collection, when my eyes met those
of an armoured knight mounted on a bloody great lizard, while a serpentine banner waved behind him.
I had found the Dark Elves.
Reading more and more about them, I began to feel the powerful tug of attraction. They weren't just evil; they were evil with style
I immediately bought the Dark Elf codex/army book/ big book of fun, when Icame to the conclusion that there might
just be a place for me in Warhammer; and there is no better race to be from than the mighty Druchii.

I think that's everything covered; let the slaughter start, let the blood flow freely, let the fun begin :twisted:

Sorry that wasn't everytning. For anyone who really wants to know (there might be, right?) I hail from Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland;
I am 16 years of age, and am a really nice guy (just kidding, if I was, then i wouldn't be a Druchii)
Last edited by Gvrs_foebane on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I was not meant to rule the world, then WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?

-------------------------------------------------------

"You might have brought your cannons to this battle, but I have brought Khaine himself!"
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Bow before the might of Khaine (and me)

Post by Calisson »

Gvrs_Foebane wrote:They weren't just evil; they were evil with style
So true!
Welcome Gvrs_Foebane in Druchii.net! :)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Moving on, one fateful day, I was reaching for a random White Dwarf from my collection, when my eyes met those
of an armoured knight mounted on a bloody great lizard, while a serpentine banner waved behind him.
I had found the Dark Elves.
Reading more and more about them, I began to feel the powerful tug of attraction. They weren't just evil; they were evil with style
I immediately bought the Dark Elf codex/army book/ big book of fun, when Icame to the conclusion that there might
just be a place for me in Warhammer; and there is no better race to be from than the mighty Druchii.

That's exactly how it is! :D

Welcome. However you fare in the field, I believe we will have an eloquent report of it :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Gvrs_foebane
Slave on the Altar

Post by Gvrs_foebane »

Thanks for the comment. I thought that a website this good would demand the highest standard of language,
although it might just be personal pride. But what is more Druchii than pride?

By the way, for anyone who is interested, I will soon be releasing upon the unsuspecting world my background story
of my army general (who I raeally must get around to buyin/converting/painting/playing with), Kiroth Foebane.
For any mad fool who would want to read it, I provide a word of warning: it is very long (at least, I think so), and will
inevitably have some bigging up of the character; I did invent him, after all. Nevertheless, I have done my best to
rein in my pride/ego, and provide a fairly realistic and rational background; or at least, as realistic and rational as can be involving
a world of magic, Orcs, Elves and Dragons.

I will post the link to it on this page once:

a) I finish the bloody thing

b) I find out if posting a link is possible

c) Work out how to do it

Will be back soon,

Gvrs_Foebane

EDIT: Here as promised is the link to my General's History:

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=62866
If I was not meant to rule the world, then WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?

-------------------------------------------------------

"You might have brought your cannons to this battle, but I have brought Khaine himself!"