I might as well join in on the fun...

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Loki
Brolock
Brolock

I might as well join in on the fun...

Post by Loki »

Well, seeing as this forum is new, I thought I would give you a better chance to meet one your other Admins. My real name is Nick, I'm available on MSN most of the time should you have any problems. I have a Dark Elf army, a Wood Elf army and an Ogre Kingdoms army for WHFB. For 40k, I have an Eldar, a Space Wolf, and a Sisters of Battle army (no its not Witch Hunters, its all Sisters). Currently I am in college studying to be a History teacher, I work part time at a grocery store, and coach a middle school girls' field hockey team. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here, or to PM me, I'm always ready to help.

Loki
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Creedence
Dark Rider

Post by Creedence »

You coach speed golf. I remember all the fun you could have tormenting the girls speed golf team so long as you could out run those beating sticks of theirs. :P
Lord Admiral, Creedence Vendral, Commander of the Black Arc Murderous Pride.
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

History, eh. Battle of Zama, which year?
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Gh9st
Shade

Post by Gh9st »

=o!
You can't ask questions on the internet! >_>

It's just too easy to...spend hours on Wikipedia looking at completely unrelated topics. Darn. Started looking at the Battle of Zama, now 5 clicks later I'm learning about trams. -_-

Anyhow, I guess I should say welcome...but it feels weird welcoming someone who's been around 5 years longer than me. o.O