Layne ist hier!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Layne ist hier!

Post by Layne »

Hello, and welcome to dnet.

As far as the internet knows, I'm named after a Pink Floyd song. It's a good pen name, I'm sticking with it. I live in the enchanted valley of Bathurst, Australia. Some of you may have heard of the motor racing circuit; I live in its' shadow, the F-18s roar directly down my street and it's rather less exciting and more annoying than you might think.

I've been on dnet now for not quite two years... been a mod for not quite one. Some people say I'm the reasonable one, some say I'm the evil-tempered one. It's all in the perspective, I'd say. I'm in charge of the Tactics forum with Azure. We've only the one rule in there so it should be fairly simple in the matter of working out what to do, and what not.

I work behind a counter in a shop while practising music, riding, running, gardening and painting in my free time, which I have rather a lot of... nice. My armies include Dark Elves, Orcs & Goblins, Empire, and Imperial Guard - none finished, Guard only just started. Haven't worked on any of them for a while, mostly on account of a huge backlog of commission work. I'm also involved in the dnet RPG forum, playing the mighty Group 22 with Kinslayer, and I'd recommend it to anyone who can write well and likes to dress up.

Well, that's all, see you on the intarwebz, we'll rummage, it'll be great.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite