Hey ... How are YOU doing? ^^

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

De_te
Trainee Warrior

Hey ... How are YOU doing? ^^

Post by De_te »

Did I ever tell you about the time I was backpacking in europe?
(Get on with it!)

Well okay my name is Thomas, im 24 summers old, from Denmark and currently working in the Danish Army.

My first time playing Warhammer was back in 6th choosing DE as my first army. I played a little but was actually bored with the game since I was (apparently) the only one playing for miles. I resigned from the game and sold my minis :(

Later on I joined the Army and relocated to a more Geeky town :) (This was not on purpose) Some of my armybodies suggested playing again and then we just hit it right on :) I reemerged out of my slumber collecting Dark Eleves once more just before 7th arrived, (Loved that i bought 60 metal corsairs just before the launch of 7th DOH!)

Anyways I play a coupple of times a week vs my bodies. We are currently 6-7 players playing armies such as DE, HE, WE, WoC, O&G, VC, EMP, Dwarfs, skaven, lizzards.

We normally play just for fun about 1500-2000 pts, with a coupple of simple rules such as no death stars, bunkers. We try to make the game as balanced as possible, (Well a mini-deathstar emerges once in a while, (17 BG with BSB with Hydra and CoB Wuhuu My friends were not happy with that one :D))

Feel free to ask any question you like ! :)