Um...hello.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Feline
Warrior

Um...hello.

Post by Feline »

So, hi. Uh...
About me, right. Well, I love music and martial arts. I hope to own my own school someday, and I'll be going for my black belt pretty soon. Other things that I enjoy include reading, writing, RPGs, and studying sub-cultures. I have some natural talent with drawing but never trained it, so my drawings aren't all that great. I have a great singing range, mostly thanks to the awesome choir teacher I had until 8th grade (Thanks, Gretchen! Aldo needs you!)...Things I dislike include rudeness, deliberate ignorance, "chat speak", stupidity, and Congress. Plus Whoppers. Why ruin a perfectly good burger with mayonnaise? Ketchup not good enough for you? Huh? HUH?!?!?....*Ahem*...Sorry.
...And the rest of my life isn't all that interesting.
Name: Arlith Vail
Class: Shade
Height: 5'10" - Weight: 100.lbs - Hair: Glossy black - Eyes: Pale gold
Stats: WS:3 - S:3 - T:3 - DX:5 - IQ:4
Skills: Basic Stealth
Equipment: Repeating Crossbow, Shortsword, Shade cloak.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Yep!
I recall welcoming you, not that long ago.
Nice to see you still there and apparently intending to invest some time in D.net!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}