Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Malgaroth frostmourne
Slave (off the Altar)

Introduction

Post by Malgaroth frostmourne »

Hello noble players of the best team in WHFB!

My name is Malgaroth, and I have been a member for quite some time, but like a cultist of Khaine, lurking in the shadows. I have been playing DE for a few years now, They are my first and largest WHFB army. I have a very high sucess rate in games, I've lost count of victories, But have only lost about 3 times in as many years. This has unfortunately lead to many fellow gamers whining about my team calling it unfair.

Anyways I've probably rambled on enough on a post which will likely go unread.

~Malgaroth
History is written upon the lies of the victor, and therefore it shall be kind to me.
Dhar'neth
Shade

Post by Dhar'neth »

Welcome, though I'm not sure how many cultists of Khaine skulk in the shadows. I suppose if you count the assassins, but in truth the Witch Elves outnumber them greatly.
Group 26 Moderator

Here he collected decadent works of 'art' and filled his court with sycophants and courtiers who eroded the last vestiges of the elven spirit.

Thus our weakling kin studied poetry, dancing, gardening and other nonsense, and we watched gleefully how they ran down their armies and forgot the last of the noble military tradition of our past.
Getwisteerd
Highborn
Location: The duke's forest (yes that's the name of the town I live in)

Post by Getwisteerd »

Anyways I've probably rambled on enough on a post which will likely go unread.

Not unread, just unreplied to :P

I mean, welcome and all that, and congratulations on your good win ratio.

@Dhar'Neth: it's in the old world that they lurk, the people there don't really like them, it's got something to do with killings or something.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Introduction

Post by Calisson »

Malgaroth Frostmourne wrote:have only lost about 3 times in as many years. This has unfortunately lead to many fellow gamers whining about my team calling it unfair.
There might be a decision to take here:
- either keep your winnings and their whining unchanged
- or make your list more fluffy, usually the more fluffy, the least efficient but more rewarding to display and winning with a secret handicap is better
- or experimen unusual combos, and become more proficient in DE.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}