Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Darknightshade
Warrior

Hello Everyone!

Post by Darknightshade »

Hi My name is Tess and Im a newbie xD
well should I try describing myself maybe ..^^
I'm 18 years old (19 in november ;) and i live in the forest
in sweden^^ I am actually norwegian but my father decided
to move to sweden soo here I am :)
I like to watch anime read manga listen to music play games (pc, PSP, Xbox 360, Ps1) and of course playing warhammer^^

I'm kinda New to warhammer I started last autumn with my first (and only)
army wich of course are dark elves, so far I have an army worth little more than 1500 points and I've finally painted all models :)
but...right now I have no money and that means no new models >_<
actually maybe thats kind of good cause I've only played about two 1000p matches so now I have to play so I have something to do :)

when it comes to warhammer rules I suck...I have to learn them >_< I'm no good with tactics for my army cause all I've been doing is just sitting on a chair and painted :D hopefully I can learn much about my dark elves here on this forum :) Sorry for the looong intoduction ...but I'm a girl..i talk much :)
My Army Plog

"We're Part Of A Story, Part Of A Tale,
Sometimes Beautiful, Sometimes Insane"
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Welcome, welcome.

We all have to start somewhere and be rubbish for a while, but right here you've got a resource for pretty much all you need.

No doubt with a few more games you will start to get hold of the rules better - it's the best way to learn!

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++