A dreaded beginning...

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Facet_x
Trainee Warrior

A dreaded beginning...

Post by Facet_x »

Greetings everyone!!

The flow of magic has just turned into a dark direction with my arrival to these lands. With the knowledge that I've gleaned from this useful library, I shall further plunge this world into darkness and suffering!!! :evil: :twisted:

Ahem... Well then, now that I've got a bit of that Dark Elf sadism out of me for now I'll start.

I've been involved with GW products for more then ten years, but have just recently become further interested in the Fantasy aspect of it in the last few weeks as my regular opponents have fallen to the rigors of having lives of their own. (Those cheeky bastards)

This has left me gaming now with my normal friends. They have all played from 5th Edition on and cover most of the armies from Empire to Chaos, Lizardmen to Vampire Counts. I'm not one to play a army that most others in my group play and the armies left for me were Tomb Kings, Dark Elves, and Ogres.

I've chosen the Dark Elves simply because they remind me of the Dark Eldar from 40k, and just seem to be a truly tactful minded army to play.

I'd like to finish by saying thanks to everyone here who have written and contributed to the articles on tactics of the units. So far I've only played one game, at a thousand points against a Vampire Count army. I ended up massacring him 1180pts to 405pts. :twisted:

Hope to be able to return the favor in someway when I learn more.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Welcome facet_x in Druchii.net!
Glad that the "useful library" was helpful to accelerate your handling of the tricky Dark elves. They are indeed a "truly tactful minded army to play".
Looking forward for you to "return the favor in someway when I learn more": the D.R.A.I.C.H. needs you, I enlist you immediatly!... if you wish.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}