meet my blade, wretched weaklings.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Arkazath
Slave (off the Altar)

meet my blade, wretched weaklings.

Post by Arkazath »

good eve to you, weaklings. i am lord arkazath of blackstone keep, the barracks-city for those who besiege arnhiem. from my black tower i watch, and i do our lords will with utmost cruelty, as would be expected of any druchii lord.

(hi all, actually arkazath is a fluff character i am developing, i currently don't play dark elves but i am thinking of painting some.

also, sometimes there is a problem with the login form. i fill it out and click submit, but it doesn't log me in. i have to retype it several times to login. lets hope this time i stay logged in. )
"i exist to kill. let me have my tally."

dreadlord arkazath after recieving orders to cease keeping a kill tally, seeing as all murders belong to khaine.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

What a modest lord!
not even typing the capital "I" when referring to himself!

We have 14725 registered users
The newest registered user is arkazath

Welcome in D.net anyway! ;)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Ampao
Assassin

Post by Ampao »

Welcome to Dnet Askazath.
Prince fabulas
Cold One Knight

Re: meet my blade, wretched weaklings.

Post by Prince fabulas »

arkazath wrote:
also, sometimes there is a problem with the login form. i fill it out and click submit, but it doesn't log me in. i have to retype it several times to login. lets hope this time i stay logged in. )

If you are weak then you deserve to fail. ;)

Welcome to D.net.
Arkazath
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Arkazath »

thank you, esteemed lordlings.

prince fabulas, i did not say i was weak, merely the forum is being non-responsive to repeated login attempts.

i challenge you to ritual rp duel.
"i exist to kill. let me have my tally."

dreadlord arkazath after recieving orders to cease keeping a kill tally, seeing as all murders belong to khaine.