Hello :)

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Red...
Generalissimo

Hello :)

Post by Red... »

Hi,

I used to play warhammer back in fourth edition (back then I played a snivelling high elf), but just started playing again this spring, with the dark legions of naggaroth this time!

My local games club is mostly filled with folks who have been playing for eons, so I am quite happy with my transition from losing in massacres earlier in the year to mostly draws/minor victories/minor losses now. Hopefully my progress will continue and the number of solid victories will soar accordingly :)

I enjoy the manouevrability and punch of dark elves :) Still baffles me why Naggaroth regulations requires all warriors to carry spears though...

Looks like there's lots of good stuff on here, much of which I am still exploring. I look forward to further reading and even contributing :)
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

deathknight27
Trainee Warrior

Woohoo, no longer a slave!!! XD
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

Welcome! Don't spam to get better ranks, or our banhammer will have Ghal Maraz-ish properties!
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854