New Player =D

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sitnoir
Slave on the Altar

New Player =D

Post by Sitnoir »

A big hi to everyone here =D
For anyone that frequents Warseer, I got pointed over there, and now over here as I decided to stick it out with Dark Elves, and who better to ask about them! =D

Still fairly new to the hobby in general, got coaxed into it as a matter of fact, and am still trying to get my head around everything there is to learn.
But I enjoy painting, so I'm hoping to get the chance to share some pics of an army as I work on it =D

As mentioned above, was coaxed into the hobby, and decided that I really liked the look of Dark Elves, so I picked up the book the other day from the store, and have read through it and am now trying to figure out how to write a list that will play well =D
I've been informed that I should plan out an army to get to 2250, as apparently that's what everyone around here plays, but I've been told that I'm better off writing a list as I go. Was after some help, as my main enemies will probably be High Elves (the person who got me into the game plays them), and Tomb Kings (his brother plays them).
Most likely, since the High Elves player is helping me, he'll be setting up his list to knock me down, so I'll be asking for some advice and also advice on a list that'll take on everyone else too!! =D

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you all around soon =D
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Welcome, welcome.

And your High Elf opponent is sorely deluded...as he will find out...

;)

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Cathel
Noble

Post by Cathel »

Welcome here, as Rork HE are not as hard as they think.

Retaking Ulthuan would be possible if the Keepers of Fluff (GW) let us do as we want / could.

He are my major opponent atm so we might exchange some experiences.
If they were not sitting on our land, I would not spend a single bolt on the Asur.
How to tell apart the elves:
Men run naked - Asrai
Women run naked - Druchii
Don't know whether man or woman - Asur