Greetings, my dark kin!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Manathanos stormblade
Slave on the Altar

Greetings, my dark kin!

Post by Manathanos stormblade »

I have entered this Realm in order to bring my superior presense and glorious name to bring you a someone worthy of adulation. Hopefully I will get something back, be it in form of knowledge or companions.

Long live the Witch King!

(bloody typo)
Last edited by Manathanos stormblade on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Greetings, my dark kin!

Post by Calisson »

Manathanos Stormblade, Slave on the Altar, Joined: 15 Sep 2009, Posts: 1, wrote:I have entered this Realm in order to bring my superior presense and glorious name to bring you a someone worthy of adolation. Hopefully I will get something back, be it in form of knowledge or companions.

Welcome in D.net, Slave on the Altar.
If your name is as famous as you boast, possibly corsairs will get a better bounty on your head. :twisted:

We have 14769 registered users
The newest registered user is Manathanos Stormblade

Our users have posted a total of 702051 articles within 55203 topics

Companions are many. They've done their share.
Let's see how long you will remain among the slaves!

Off topic, I need a new dictionary, mine has nothing such as adolation.
Or is it adolescence? :?

I hope my answer was dark enough for Manathanos Stormblade to feel welcome in the way he wished...
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Adulation is the word you're looking for.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Manathanos stormblade
Slave on the Altar

Post by Manathanos stormblade »

Ok, I decided I'd post a bit more information about me. So I've been playing 40K for about nine years, but I started out with those other elves who are dressing in white about 11 years ago.

I've been playing 40K more, but recently I've been more fascinated about FaBa for it's different stories and cool models. My Ulthuans being already about 5000 pts, I decided that I need some new army.

As has been my habit recently, I fell from the grace. Luckily I found the Druchii.

Let's put it simple: they have the best models and units. Dark magic seems cool, and my gods those guys have some balls (or boobs).

So my other armies are (in order of appearance):

High Elves
Eldar (40K)
High Elves (LotR)
Necrons (40K)
Mordor (LotR)
Imperial Guard (40k)
Pure Grey Knights (40K)
Tau (40K)
Chaos Space Marines (40K)

However, I'm getting rid of my LotR, so I'll be getting some Dark Elves instead. Luckily I know a certain cheap webstore, that shouldn't torture my poor wallet too much.