Journey to the dark side....

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Chabs
Slave on the Altar

Journey to the dark side....

Post by Chabs »

Howdy all,

I have been playing warhammer inconsistently over the last 12 years and only recently have I taken a serious approach to the game.

Currently my main army is Dwarfs which I still enjoy playing but due to the lack of variety I decided to get a second army.

The choice was between Ogres and DE but after watching a couple Ogre games I realised that they to can lack variety if you want a competitive list - get a death star, move in a straigh line and eat anything & everything in your path...

Dark Elves however seem to have all the variety to satify my addiction to plastic crack. I love the look of the models and from reading the army book they pack some pretty nasty punch.

I look forward to learning the ways of the Durchii and building up my new army!

-Chabs
Amarok
Executioner

Post by Amarok »

Welcome to D.net mate. Great choice with the Druchii (obviously :) ). Hope they satisfy your addiction to plastic crack (LOL). The D.R.A.I.C.H is always a great place to start. Enjoy your stay!
Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the One.
Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending,
To write it down for all the world to see...

But I forgot my pen...
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Khaine's blessings, Chabs. I hear Dwarfs fetch a fine price at the slave markets... ;)
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38