Greetings, traitors

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Elithmar of lothern

Greetings, traitors

Post by Elithmar of lothern »

So, traitor elves-

Yes, I am a High Elf - one of the noble Asur - and a very active member of Ulthuan.net. I am also a member of Asrai.org. Ah, the Asrai! I don't like Asrai.org as much as Ulthuan.net though, so I haven't posted there much. I am called The Forest Lord Daereth over there, and I am Elithmar of Lothern on Ulthuan. My friends there call me 'Eli', but you lot can call me 'great one'. ;)

Anyway, I decided to join Druchii.net because I like the models, painting opportunities and rules of the Dark Elves. I might share some of my stories with you along the way.

My interests are, unsurprisingly, Warhammer, Taekwondo (I'm a Second Dan Black Belt), reading, writing, walking in the Lake District (the most beautiful place on Earth), drawing, playing Total War games, and I'll think of some more. Oh, history too, especially Ancient History. Thought of another one now, watching olde comedy, like Blackadder, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, and Morecambe and Wise.

Not much more to say, except I'm sure we won't get on well, and try to enjoy the show.

Thanks! :D
Last edited by Elithmar of lothern on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming
Black Guard

Post by Ming »

It seems like you turning traitor maybe? ;)
Welcome to Druchii.net.
... and Justice for all!!!

.... and enthusiast member of the league of extraordinary druchii gentlemen
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Welcome, Eli, among the followers of the only true king.
Glad you made sense, after all.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Yeasir
Shade

Post by Yeasir »

Greetings, Elithimar. I am glad you are choosing to (at least temporarily) escape the politics and indulgences of the lesser elven kingdom and check out the realm of your true king. I hope you enjoy the site and we can pursuade you to fight along side us. :)
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Greetings, thalken. *sneers* Might I remind you what happened when your foolish kin last visited Har Ganeth, the Cursed Place? You are either very brave or foolish to announce your presence here. Or perhaps you have strayed from the slave markets? *wonders where a guard is when you need one*

Come closer, so that I might caress you with my blades... *smiles and twirls a lock of hair*

((Welcome to D.net, they're a great bunch here! I'm into Warhammer as an RP setting, and also enjoy the tabletop game. I am currently building a new DE army, and have found the other threads in Painting and Modelling to be a fantastic place to get inspiration and share ideas. Hope you have fun with us, and who knows, maybe get involved in the RP? ;) ))
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Elithmar of lothern

Post by Elithmar of lothern »

Thanks everyone. You Druchii don't seem too bad at all.

Although, having said that, it's all probably a trick and you'll be taking me off to be sacrificed to Khaine any moment. :roll:
Cornix
Warrior

Post by Cornix »

I don't know about that, there are other Gods to sacrifice you if the urge takes hold.

Welcome to D.Net, if we all go back far enough we were all just Elves, if you do finally realise who the rightful heir to Aenarion is I am sure you will have fun.

Take care and I hope you enjoy it here.
Regards and best wishes
Luke

The aim of the game is to win,
the point of the game is to have fun.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Oh no we wouldn't (waves the cauldron back around the corner and smiles) just step right this way to the, ah, the Spa. Yeah that's it :twisted:

Now that you have seen the light for what it is (weak, decedent and hateful) you may be redeemed in the eyes of Khaine. Not Malekith though.

Seriously though welcome to the site, I am a little like you in reverse (with an account on Ulthuan) and I feel sure you will enjoy it here.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation