Returned!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Returned!

Post by Daeron »

Greetings dark consorts!

It's been nigh 5 years, but slowly I'm picking up interest in Warhammer again. I thought I'd start by saying hi.

So...

Hi!

Sincerely,
Daeron
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Holt
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Holt »

Good luck on picking the game up again. Like you, I had a gap of 3 or 4 years and the game pulled me right back in.... hard to keep away for too long.
Want some tips on controlling those frenzied units? http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=71791&highlight=
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Ahh, well.. it's mostly WOW that kept me away. I never managed to dedicate to more than one hobby simultaneously :)
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Holt
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Holt »

Dam that WOW. We used to have around 30 members at my local gaming club. Then WOW came around and since then we have declined and are currently sitting at 3.

Good to see you escaped from it, for now at least haha.
Want some tips on controlling those frenzied units? http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=71791&highlight=