LordN00b reporting for battle sir

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lordn00b
Trainee Warrior

LordN00b reporting for battle sir

Post by Lordn00b »

Morning All!

I have been playing Warhammer fantasy for about 3 years now and am one of those people that will only buy new units once the old ones are painted. I started off playing dwarfs, so by the time I had finished paiting the little stunties I was ready to try and army that was a lot more tactical.

Apparently I can only play armies beginning with D so next on my list were Dark Elves because they look awesome, who wouldn't want to ride a dinosaur?!

I've been watching this website for a while and thought it was high time I actually contributed rather than scamming off others.

Cheers!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

At ease!

Welcome LordN00B to D.net! :)
DE are quite the opposite of Dwarfs.
Magic and monsters rather than warmachines, high mobility and initiative rather than high endurance.
Agile troops especially, DR, harpies & Shades, are characteristic of DE armies.

End of brief.
Dismiss!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Tyrannus deathbringer
Noble

Post by Tyrannus deathbringer »

Welcome LordNOOB,

After in depth study of the D.R.A.I.C.H. your enemies will soon become as NOOBs and then they will call you just "Lord"!

Avast!
"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

A Dwarfen spy, hmmm? You don't fool us. :P Welcome to D.net!
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Faiien
Slave on the Altar

Post by Faiien »

Welcome to the site. I've been away for a bit myself (we had ourselves a wee snot sprite) and I've just lately joined an escalation league to help inspire me to painting my army (We get one flag/month if all of our units are painted). Enjoy!
If you can't beat em, sap em!
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Welcolm to the warband
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra