My shortish warhammer history

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Ed the drunchii
Slave (off the Altar)

My shortish warhammer history

Post by Ed the drunchii »

Hi guys, I have been playing whfb on and off from since the end of 7th ed, bummer wasted £30 on the big rulebook. I started with warriors of chaos and quickly moved to dark elves because I love the theme. They have become my main fantasy army but with 8th ed I purchased the island of blood and started playing skaven. Death to the high elves.

I stared playing 40k since the end of 4th and like most noobs I had ultramarines, I took up necrons during 5th ( when the sucked) and lost pretty much every game. I started a Saim hann army ( Eldar jet bike army if you don't know). But that's still a work in progress.
Tyrannus deathbringer
Noble

Post by Tyrannus deathbringer »

Dark Elves > All Others; that's all you need to know.

Have fun and take heads :twisted:
"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Welcome, may you spill plenty of blood in the glory of Khaine!
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38