returning player

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Psycho666
Slave (off the Altar)

returning player

Post by Psycho666 »

Morning all
I played dark elves in 5th and then decided to go back to my imperial guard army and basically forgot about fantasy. About 3 monrhs ago myself and 3 friends decided to do a fantasy canpaign and as i liked the skaven models i used them...now were onto our second campaign and i received an offer i couldnt refuse, my clanrats screaming bell and stormvermin for 1500 points of druchii....hell yes me thinks!
I will be receiving the models hopefully at the end of this week begininning of next but i have a 500 point list im settled on.

Sorceress with Tome
12 repeater crossbows and musician
Reaper bolt thrower
5 shades

My opponents are enpire, tomb kings and either dwarves or warriors of chaos.
I know my list isnt optimal but i like the composition, the campaign is set in the desert, so im thinkin this is a small vanguard force protecting the sorceress who is trying to locate some fancy artifact.

Let me know what you think (sorry if this is in the wrong place guys)

Adam[/quote]
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Hi, psycho666, welcome bact to the Dark side. :)

Your 500 pts list is very, very shooty.
That could be efficient, but you will soon find out the limits.
When you expand, you might change for more diversity.

psycho666 wrote:Let me know what you think (sorry if this is in the wrong place guys)
I think that it is the wrong place indeed ;)
Next time in "Army list" forum.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Taijushue
Cold One Knight

Post by Taijushue »

i would change the RBT to a chariot, i think it would still fit in with your theme but add hitting power with staying power.

I agree that it is very shooty, but i find the lower the pts the more effective shooting is, however as it grows i would definitely vary it up a bit.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site. I think Shooty is fine, as after my latest rounding defeat, I am convinced that embracing one of our strengths 100% is the best policy, but I’m still learning, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0