Bow before me

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Chumbalaya
Slave on the Altar

Bow before me

Post by Chumbalaya »

Howdy folks, your new leader has arrived. Please queue up according to your desires: children to be blessed, tribute (cash or money order preferred, no American Express) and ladies.

I'm Jeremy, internet famous and an all around amazing individual. 40k is my first love, but I had a good sized Skaven army crawling around since 7th, but hundreds of models and giant units drive me nuts. After a trip to my closet and a sale at my FLGS I found a sizable contingent of Dark Elves just lying around unassembled and unloved. So, I figured I'd slap them together and give 8th another shot with an army that doesn't take longer to deploy than to play.

I've always been a fan of the Druchii, their background, their look and their attitude. We want to leave Ulthuan and those stupid Asur, but it's a pain rebuilding all these castles, so let's just throw them into the ocean and power them with magic and hate. Those nerds ride around on boats, whatevs. I'm gonna go kick this sea monster around and strap a castle to its back. You ride horsies? Weak. We ride dinosaurs. How many Phoenix Kings are y'all up to now? Oh, don't mind us, we're still hanging out with the freakin son of Aenarion. You may have heard of him. T4 Elf.

Suck it, Asur.
Well, I'll make my own blog, with blackjack and hookers!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Bow before me? :lol: No.
Repeat after me:
Druchii use no bows but repeaters.
Go and learn your basics and you'll be welcome to remain alive in D.net. ;)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

I like this one already. The altar's looking a bit empty...

*smiles sweetly at Chumbalaya* Welcome to D.net! ;)
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

As Calisson said, no bows, just repeaters and draich's. Welcome to the site!
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Chumbalaya
Slave on the Altar

Post by Chumbalaya »

Crossbow before me, then.
Well, I'll make my own blog, with blackjack and hookers!