Greetings, from the Lord of the house of Corvus

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Greetings, from the Lord of the house of Corvus

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

So where to start... I'm Searinox Nagharha (tho ppl call me Robin in real life) im 25 and i live in the Netherlands.
I just recently picked up Warhammer (tho i have had the figures for years now) and i tought i'd introduce myself :3
i've been lurking around alot lately (mainely because i forgot my freaking password :roll: ) but im planning on becomming more active on the forum as the rumors of the new army book has peaked my intrest and i recently found out a friend is actually a pretty diehard Warhammer Player and is willing to teach me :D

So i hope I'll be able to get along with everyone :3

Regards,
Searinox Nagharha
Lord of the house of Corvus
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Greetings, from the Lord of the house of Corvus

Post by xFallenx »

Heya Sear, welcome to the site, it's always good to welcome new faces aboard.
I have a feeling that come October we'll start to see an influx of you refugee's, hopefully you don't mind the alter as you mind your P's & Q's and earn a rank or two. Who knows, maybe someday you'll find yourself in the Ranks Of Malekith's personal guard, & from there who knows the heights you can soar to.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

I'll do my best to keep them in mind, I just hope I'll be able to add something to the site in due time.
even if Its just badly taken pictures of my first few Mini's :lol:
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Torakeen
Trainee Warrior

Post by Torakeen »

Welcome aboard Sear. I have been aboard now...um...a month now...let me see... added... well nothing!

Don't feel pressured. This is a great helpful forum that I think you will feel comfortable with in time.

Glad to have you.