Hi all!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

johemero
Corsair

Hi all!

Post by johemero »

Hey fellow druchii!

A little introduction here:

Been playing fantasy since 5th edition with dwarfs, then passed to DE in the end of 6th and been playing with them ever since :D

With the new book coming around sounded good to enter here for all the knowledge and experience you guys have and share.

Well, that's it I guess. Oh, by the way, in about 2 hours I'll be having my new book with me so if you guys want any information/pics or whatever just say and I'll gladly post/help anyone :)

Cheers!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Hi all!

Post by Calisson »

Welcome johemero with your long awaited book of knowledge! :D
It seems that your avatar mirrors the new edition already. Medusa glaze, maybe?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
johemero
Corsair

Post by johemero »

Thanks Calisson :)

Yup, it's the artwork on the limited edition DE book :twisted:

By the way....got the book! :mrgreen:

Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Yeah!
So now you know how erroneous and fragmental were all those rumours patiently compiled here.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site mate, good to have you. Gratz on getting the book/Cards, I'm one of those poor smo's that have to wait with baited breath till Sat. Booo.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0