Another fresh recruit in the endless war

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Another fresh recruit in the endless war

Post by Haagrum »

Greetings, fellow servants of the Witch King! Is there room in Naggaroth for one more?

After a few months of lurking, I decided to sign up in the wake of the new army book. I've always enjoyed the discussions and debates on the relative merits of different units and game strategies.

As for how I got here... well, I started playing Warhammer in high school in the early 1990s, and never really stopped. After I got sick of painting too many rats for a Skaven army, I switched to a more elite - but still evil - army that *wasn't* Chaos, and have never looked back.

I've only recently gotten back into gaming, but it's a good break from work and as much fun as I remember. I mostly play casually, although I've started playing tournaments locally in Melbourne.

Looking forward to debating the best methods for subjugating the lesser races with all of you.

Cheers
Haagrum
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Another fresh recruit in the endless war

Post by Calisson »

:twisted: Always room for more slaves, of course!

Welcome Haagrum to D.net.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Another fresh recruit in the endless war

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site mate. Good to have you.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0