The time for the return is upon us!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

General Kael
Shade

The time for the return is upon us!

Post by General Kael »

Greetings fellow Druchii

With the release of a new army book what better time to rally our forces, generals old and new, to march against our weaker cousins and reclaim what is rightfully ours. :twisted:

A little about me, I hail from the frozen north, the land of chill, yes I am Canadian.
I have recently gotten back into the hobby after a long break. I played back in 4th and 5th edition then took a break from hero hammer. Lurking here on the forums has really helped me understand dark elves in 8th. I have played 3 games of 8th (old book) and like it very much. I was assailed by the forces of chaos, first by warriors then beastmen and finally daemons. I am happy to report that with this new found info my three games were all victories. :D

Hopefully now as a member I can contribute and return the favor. And together help our fellow dreadlords achieve victory on the fields of battle.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: The time for the return is upon us!

Post by Calisson »

Welcome General Kael to D.net, especially with such a good spirit (same as me when I joined...)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}