Hillbilly Carl

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Hillbilly Carl
Corsair

Hillbilly Carl

Post by Hillbilly Carl »

Hi everyone, looks like I'm jumping on the new army book bandwagon and starting up a dark elf army. I've painted up my first 5 cold one knights and I think I've achieved a decent color scheme that should work across the army. I'll post my army list and start a painting blog in the appropriate sections. This army is going to be a long-term project and I hope to slowly build and paint it over the course of the next year.

A little bit about me, I've been playing Warhammer since 5th edition back in the late 90's, early 2000's and my first army was dwarfs. I toyed with the idea of getting dark elves as my second army but I got a good deal on Wood Elves so I went with them. Since then I've also expanded my collection to include 2 Bretonnian armies and High Elves. I just recently finished painting my High Elves and got the itch to start something new so this new armybook is perfect timing for me. Hopefully I can get a good start on the army before I get distracted by new Dwarfs and Wood Elves!
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Re: Hillbilly Carl

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Welcome -- Where are you from?
Truly These are the End Times ...
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Howdy, and welcolm to the party!
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Hillbilly Carl
Corsair

Post by Hillbilly Carl »

I'm from Canada, right smack-dab in the middle!