Legacy_of_khaine

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Legacy_of_khaine
Slave on the Altar

Legacy_of_khaine

Post by Legacy_of_khaine »

Hail!

Hiya folks, my names Matt and I've returned to the fold since the new book release. I've played dark elves on and off for the last 19 years and took a break with the release of 8th edition rules to play skaven for a while. Now the book is back (and beautiful!) I'm stoked to be starting a new dark elf army.

I'm more of a painter than a gamer but when I game it's usually at ultra beard cheese tournament level (as that's what my gaming group consists of) however I am in love with the idea of themed armies.

I look forward to discussing tactics, painting tips and army lists with you all in my time here. Any questions please feel free too ask :)
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: Legacy_of_khaine

Post by direweasel »

Welcome to the crew, from another returning old timer. :)
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
Legacy_of_khaine
Slave on the Altar

'Ollo over there!
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site Legacy. Take some photo's and start a PLOG there are a great many of us that love seeing the works of others.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Legacy_of_khaine
Slave on the Altar

I will do such a thing - thank you for the invite