Returning to the Game

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

robc83
Slave on the Altar

Returning to the Game

Post by robc83 »

Hey guys. I played WHFB a million years ago (ok, not a million. Back in 6th edition). With the release of the new DE stuff, I'm thinking of getting back in. Models look super sweet, and I've always had a soft spot for the Cult of Khaine (had an army back in 6th).

So, play WM/H now, thinking of getting back into WHFB, playing Dark Elves. Guess that's it.
stuaker
Warrior

Re: Returning to the Game

Post by stuaker »

Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty much in the same boat as yourself, haven't played in about 8 years but got back into it with the new model releases
Started Warhammer with Dark Elves in 2002, stopped playing in 2005. Came back in 2013.
Other armies; Tyranids, Lizardmen
Main opponents: Slaanesh Daemons, Tomb Kings, Savage Orcs.
Anyone in New Zealand for games and trades?
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well, with Cult of Khaine more playable than ever, welcome robc83 to D.net!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome back to the hobby & to the site. As Cal said, the Cult of Khaine list is very viable now core Taxlesss core witches, Exec's with ASF/ASL striking at I, Hag Queen is still viable but unnecessary & the Exec hero is pretty top in my book. Enjoy. If you get the chance, drop some photos of your old army into the Painting section
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0