Back Again

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Archon_matt
Cold One Knight

Back Again

Post by Archon_matt »

So it's been a long time since I've played Warhammer or been on Druchii.net, but I've been playing Dark Elves since 6th Ed., and I used to roleplay and post here a lot! Is Calisson's big book still a thing? Anyway, I just realised that another book has come out! So maybe someone can point me to some awesome army lists? :P

I started painting again recently, been painting a unit of Cold One Knights. I've just realised that my entire army is probably out of date so I foresee much painting in the future. One of my favourite pieces is a Cauldron of Blood with a Death Hag from the 6th Ed. book. The good news is that I have maybe half of the models per unit painted so if I buy the new models they can go in the back (or the front if they look amazing [6th Ed. Corsair with the human head and axe is soooo good]).

Anyway been a while, hoping to see some familiar faces around here. Any advice to get me up to speed (painting, models, tactics, lists) is welcome too :)
I am a proud member of The League of Extraordinary Druchii Gentlemen
8th Edition
W/L/D
10/2/0

Sirenis Helbane (Group 35)
WS:4 S:4 T:2 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Heavy Armour, Helmet, Draich, Dagger (Combat).
Skills: Basic Heal
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Back Again

Post by Calisson »

Welcome back. :)
The task to maintain the D.R.A.I.C.H. has been transmitted to young blood. We are still discovering the new book. At present, the best would be to review all recent threads - starting with the few stickies.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}