Why, hello there

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Razhoir
Slave (off the Altar)

Why, hello there

Post by Razhoir »

Hi,
I've fallen for the hobby about 1 year ago (after quitting on 6th ed) and have always been a druchii lover, my main and only army. I'm playing most of the time against the same bunch of players. Did my first tournament somem onths ago and got STOMPED, but I liked it :p

I'm currently working with my main sparring partner on a big, ambitious project : video battlereports, with huge amount of editing. Can be seen on this youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUmS7TEMB5d5UmVZleSddA
Problem is : we're french (I surrender most of my games :D ) and so is audio. I began adding english subtitles on our last video but it might take a while to complete it.

Also, been roaming this baord for a while... and I finally decided to register. Glad to be here. :)
Marxesperat
Warrior

Re: Why, hello there

Post by Marxesperat »

Hey. So I'm, not really a vet but I'll still say hi.

I peaked at your vid and noticed the vamps, thing about vamps if he's playing them properlly go for the necro's he's likely making them as cheap as so that he can fit more in, meaning one repeater volley from 10 will kill one then the army crumbles dont worry about the zombs.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Why, hello there

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome Razoir.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0