Back for more!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Arquarian
Slave on the Altar

Back for more!

Post by Arquarian »

Hi there,

I'm Arquarian. I was a big dark elf player back in 5th edition I think it was but took a long hiatus from WFB. I got back into the fantasy side of things about 18 months ago and have a sizeable and relatively successful warriors of chaos army.

But with the new DE army book and the fantastic new models I couldn't resist and so I'm building up an army of dark elves once more.

I'm starting with roughly 1000 points of corsair raiders. After that I'll be looking to build some khainite units. I love the new witches and medusa blood wrack thing.

So that about me. As an aside I have four 40k armies, have been gaming for over 20 years (my painting really should be better) and I live in the middle of England.

Ta-da!

Arq.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Back for more!

Post by Calisson »

Good time to come to DE indeed!
Welcome Arquarian to D.net! :)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Silentdan
Shade

Post by Silentdan »

Welcome to D.net mate.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site! You & Calisson should get along perfectly, & may, if you ask nice, invite you to join the Brotherhood of the Coast! Two old salts of a shaker as it were.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0