So this is what passes for a warband these days...

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Darkwalker
Slave on the Altar

So this is what passes for a warband these days...

Post by Darkwalker »

...is it?

Back in my day Druchii was Druchii! Red of eye, proud of brow, tall in the spine!

Real skin-cloaks (none of this faux bizness), cold ones which arbitrarily ate people (unlike the straggly breeds of today), blades so sharp you could scarcely see them from the side (resulting in a great many 'friendly slicing' casualties), and of course, dark magic was real dark magic!

What has become of you? The centuries have made you soft. The warm fires and the 'exciting' parties have made you too pleasure hungry. The lack of battle has driven you all mad with comfortable living!

But I suppose that, as there is no-where better for an old creature like me, I will take the helm as your new Dreadlord! Aren't you all tremendously lucky?

Yes, a feast will be fine, but bloody the mead somewhat won't you. I can't be having any of this watered-down Ganeth wine on my newfound ASCENSION TO ABSOLUTE POWER!

Heh ;)
The darkness, the screams, the obscurity! www.youtube.com/user/archiveofobscurity
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Re: So this is what passes for a warband these days...

Post by Drainial »

In Naggaroth we say hello. Please deposit one soul to enter.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site. Looks like Drainial has found a special place to bloody her daggers. Enjoy the RP forums, you’ll fit in famously!
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Shearov
Trainee Warrior

Post by Shearov »

It's got so bad I can't find any corsairs ready to sack a halfling village. Hot soup scares 'em nowadays ;)

Welcome to the site :)