Greetings Fellow Believers!!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Myric
Slave (off the Altar)

Greetings Fellow Believers!!

Post by Myric »

Hello,

I'm Myric, new to the Dark Elf armies in Warhammer. I have been playing just over a year and have recently added the Dark Elves to my collection. I have been playing Empire and Bretonnia and thought it was time to take a walk on the dark side. I look forward to chatting with you all and sharing some of my experiences as I learn this new army.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Greetings Fellow Believers!!

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the dark side. We used to have cookies but the Witches Elves have eaten them all.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site. I have a pretty large Bret army that I'd like to see a new book for; when was the last time you got them to the table?
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Myric
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Myric »

I have been playing Brets the past five games I have played. I have joined the Bretonnian crusade on You tube so been doing that. I have my first ever tourney this weekend and I am playing Brets there. I am working feverishly to get my DE's painted so I can field them. I don't want to put them on the table till I get them done.