An introduction.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

AWdeV
Trainee Warrior

An introduction.

Post by AWdeV »

Hello everyone.

A long long time ago I first started somewhat with warhammer. My army of choice was dark elves. I collected a few models, I painted them horribly, i played a handful of games and for a long time I didn't do anything.

Recently though, I've started again. I started with a box of the new-ish hella sweet dark riders. I then bought a box of the new warriors (using all three names is too long) and it is this box of warriors that led me to create an account on Druchii.net (which I've been lurking on recently and had been lurking on all those years ago as well).

That is, I have a few questions regarding these models but I'm not sure where I should go and ask them.
I was, for example, wondering on how I should assemble them, how I could convert them (according to a silly scheme that popped into my head as well as a dislike for the massive horns and spikes) and even how I should use them, where am I to go with these questions? Do they go in the same board and with that a single topic? Do I need to find three different boards to ask single short questions on?
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: An introduction.

Post by Amboadine »

Firstly hello and welcome.
You will find helpful advice on conversions and painting in 'Painting and Modelling sub forum. Questions on how they are used would be answered if they were asked, but really would belong in the Tactics or Rules sub forums dependent on the nature of your question.

It may seem a hassle to post in multiple forums, but you will find you will get a fuller answer if the questions are in the correct place, as different users may pay more attention to certain sub forums.

Hope you find what you need.
AWdeV
Trainee Warrior

Post by AWdeV »

Okay, thank you, I'll ask around then.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site!
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0