A return to Naggaroth

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Rownage
Slave (off the Altar)

A return to Naggaroth

Post by Rownage »

Hi, I'm Rowan

I have led the armies of our great king for many years, in both victory and defeat. Three years ago our mighty leader dismissed me though. He sent me off to spy on the bunch of rebels who call themselves 'Lord of the Rings SBG players'. After spending 3 years in their community, I headed back for Naggaroth in order to report what I had seen to our master. He told me I was to lead his armies into battle again, but first sent me of to this shrine of knowledge. For a couple of months I have lurked on here, reading the words of our wise dreadlords. Now I have finally come to participate in our quest to retake our homeland again...
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: A return to Naggaroth

Post by Calisson »

Well, welcome Rownage to D.net! :)
Learn from old timers, and pay back when you'll have cumulated experience on your own.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome back to the warhammer fold.
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome back! I myself am back from a small hiatus, though at 5/6 months I’ve hardly anything newsworthy to share.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0