Hello again! Returning DE player.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

BruceATL
Corsair

Hello again! Returning DE player.

Post by BruceATL »

Hi All!
I'm coming back to the hobby after about a 6 year layoff if I can count right. Life has gotten a little bit calmer and i have a bit more spare time so I am returning to the gaming scene in Atlanta, Georgia. Many things have changed with the hobby and lots of the old gaming stores I used to frequent have gone under but new ones have sprung up.

I used to go by the forum name DarkElvis but I have forgotten my password and my email has changed so I resigned up with this new handle. I've already gotten great advice on the list sub-forums and I have enjoyed looking at all the varied tactics out there. I've got to tell you, it's really weird fielding a unit 10 wide now, and I still haven't got used to the random charge distance yet. But I've found some old gaming buddies and some new ones, so I'm having fun!

Looking forward to posting some epic battle reports someday!
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Hello again! Returning DE player.

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to reading your reports as you get to grips with the game.