A convert from the corrupted northlands

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Azironlegion
Slave (off the Altar)

A convert from the corrupted northlands

Post by Azironlegion »

Hi all. I played 40k of and on from way back in 2nd edition all the way up to current then I started WFB in 5th edition, took a vacation from 6th and 7th and now Im back and stronger than ever. Im a big fan of the bad guys. Evil will always win because good is dumb. I started with WoC and while they have the subtlety of a sledge hammer they lacked the finesse I was looking for. Druchii have always caught my attention. You know the type, sly, dark and mysterious. Those slight gestures from across the room with those eyes that say "come hither" all the while concealing the cold, wicked blade of revenge ready to rend enemy and plaything lifeless at a moments notice. So here I am and im kicking myself for not picking up the druchii sooner.

Ive been painting models for as long as ive been playing so Im looking forward to starting a PLog for some encouragement and motivation to get these models done.
"Fail in this, Sorceress, and your soul...is forfeit!"
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Re: A convert from the corrupted northlands

Post by T.D. »

Welcome old timer!

You will enjoy yourself in here :twisted:
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Amboadine